ADVERTISEMENT

S Durham Head Coach on Orange Sideline During JV Game

Oct 11, 2008
Anyone ever heard of a head football coach pulling chains on the visiting teams sidelines during a JV game. The S Durham head football coach was part of the chain crew during a home JV game vs Orange.

Somebody has to do it. If you don't want him there, let a second string player take his place.

Myself and another father were ______ because we were on the chain crew when our sons were on the home team during a little league game. They didn't like my response, but didn't offer to replace me.

Anyone ever heard of a head football coach pulling chains on the visiting teams sidelines during a JV game. The S Durham head football coach was part of the chain crew during a home JV game vs Orange.
Okay what's the problem with that?

Football is an operation and volunteers are few. I don't see anything wrong with this especially knowing this is his football program we talking about and he probably trying to cut cost like me. As the Co-AD and assistant football coach I have held the chain and been the water boy too for our jv squad...so what's your point here?

'' volunteers are few. I don't see anything wrong with this especially knowing this is his football program we talking about and he probably trying to cut cost like me''

How much does it cost to volunteer...

'' volunteers are few. I don't see anything wrong with this especially knowing this is his football program we talking about and he probably trying to cut cost like me''

How much does it cost to volunteer...
You still haven't answered my question you beating around the bush with this nonsense thread and it involves a JV game at that.

Well I didn't realize that in Durham County, one of the highest taxed counties in the state, that they needed volunteers. So I will volunteer to coordinate that every visiting coach help clean up around the coaches office and around the practice field during practice at SDHS. Now I am sure that any information that the visiting coach gleans during these cost saving activities will be held in confidence. Now my PHD is in post hole digging but I don't think an opposing head coach should be on the other teams immediate sidelines during a JV game where signs, signals, terminology, injury information, play calling is being discussed. Now if it is SDHS policy to allow opposing teams coaches to be on their sidelines then its ok. And my threads are not nonsense they just need washing.

Last edited:
So that's your excuse wow. Every year it's something always a reason why yall lose to the S. Anyone who knows Coach D Rob knows that the man is a person of great intregrity but if this makes yesterday's loss for your Panthers feel any better then have at it. Bottom line you got beat again by the better team just take your L like a real one and give some respect to the S on the other thread I have yall much props especially to the Lemaster and Wilson kids those young men are true warriors.

I sold a man a bird dog and he brought it back because it wouldn't fly. I said when all four feet are off the ground does that qualify as flying. Should I have given him his money back.

Is this 'JVgate'. Is there a 'Belichick' syndrome here. A hit dog will holler.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT