ADVERTISEMENT

RPI Playoff Seeding, What Will It Be ?

You would think with the RPI that the brackets would pretty much fall in place and not take as long to have the brackets out but I guess there is still more to it than the RPI when it comes to setting the brackets for 4 divisions. Who knows what goes through the thinking minds of those NCHSAA on the day after?

You would think with the RPI that the brackets would pretty much fall in place and not take as long to have the brackets out but I guess there is still more to it than the RPI when it comes to setting the brackets for 4 divisions. Who knows what goes through the thinking minds of those NCHSAA on the day after?
Think they have to contact schools first and cross Ts and dot Is before they let it out for everyone to look at. Plus there are four classes not just the one we are interested in.

The Final RPI for 2023 Is Set ;)

Last edited:
I feel like we aren't talking much about North Rowan. Anyone got insight on them?
North Rowan has some good skill players, but lacks depth. It doesn’t help that players are at Salisbury, but should be at North Rowan.

Oh my North Moore is playing Chatham Central in first round...
At least CC will have a short ride back to school...
Just played each other yesterday...

I hope Robbinsville gets MIC in the 2nd rd.
Love beating that team again

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT