ADVERTISEMENT

Round 2: East Duplin @ Randleman

To answer oldway55 is Randleman as good as the 2017 team and the question is yes overall there are a lot better. 2017 our quarterback was our main weapon on offense he could throw it and had close to 1000 yards rushing to. This years team we strong up front on both sides of the ball and three great wide receivers that can go get it and Sophomore running back that has rushed for over 1,800 yards in 11 games and 26 touchdowns. And our defense is quicker and is stronger. Should be a good one have a safe trip up year and good luck.

Reactions: Csmoove76
I don’t think the cornerbacks randleman has is as good as the 2017 team. But they are good this year!

Tigerpride888 from what I've seen I believe all that is true. ED is not the same but maybe we can make a game of it. Good luck

That’s true we had two great corners that year. Two juniors that do a good job this year but we put our best athletes in there when we need to this year. Should be a good game.

I was at the game in 2017 and I don't think East Duplin is as good as they were two years ago. I think Randleman is better overall, maybe not at the QB position of course. Losing such a good rb was such a tough blow, with him I think the Tigers are in the finals against Shelby. But Lilly is still very good and they have a shot. I'm going with the Tigers by 7 this week in a dog fight.

I figure that East Duplin will travel well with there team and if so when you come to the roundabout the first school you see will be the middle school which is our home side so follow the sign to the high school for y’all to park we’re y’all won’t have to walk a long ways. And y’all have a safe trip up.

I figure that East Duplin will travel well with there team and if so when you come to the roundabout the first school you see will be the middle school which is our home side so follow the sign to the high school for y’all to park we’re y’all won’t have to walk a long ways. And y’all have a safe trip up.
The roundabout!!!

Always a highlight of visiting orange/blue...

Sorry just had to say that...

The roundabout!!!

Always a highlight of visiting orange/blue...

Sorry just had to say that...

Sort of like hearing the PA announcer. Well, that's just against ER when you can hear the distain for all that is green and gold. It should be fine on Friday night.

Sort of like hearing the PA announcer. Well, that's just against ER when you can hear the distain for all that is green and gold. It should be fine on Friday night.
Yeah they don’t hide it very well do they???

Now the PA guy for basketball and baseball ain’t all that bad for ER... :D

There were some younger fans in front of me from surrounding counties and they took note pretty quickly. It got to be a pretty comical discussion with them laughing the commentary and how it was said.

Reactions: thekidd12
OK???

Just sayn...

Anyway orange/blue has a fairly balanced offense but when it comes to crunch time they will rely on pounding young Mr Lilly down a tiring team's throat. Also playing in that hole in northern Randolph co is difficult any time.
Closest games they have had were the Ledford and ER contests.

Don't want to do it (if you have ever seen my posts you would know) but I believe orange/blue wins by at least 10.

Safe travels to all.
The battle of the wildcats should be a good game in king. Seen some high lights of ER running back he looked pretty solid.

The battle of the wildcats should be a good game in king. Seen some high lights of ER running back he looked pretty solid.
Hope it is good and both teams come out healthy. Not enough fans on here of either to justify their own thread.
Only a couple orange/blue supporters and me from green/gold so that doesn’t do much for PAC7.

See you tomorrow night.

Not literally. I will listen to broadcast from warmth of my recliner :D

Good luck to you and your green / gold tomorrow night I think y’all got a good chance as long as 5 can keep his head on his shoulders.

I think Randleman wins by 14 and West Stokes by 3 since their playing at home. ER has a better running game and West little better passing

I think Randleman wins by 14 and West Stokes by 3 since their playing at home. ER has a better running game and West little better passing
I already picked orange/blue game. Painful but I did.

I’ll go with ER by same 3 since running game is better.

Reactions: GSO-Triple5
Kidd, any word what’s going on up in Asheboro? Has there been a coaching change?

When I have discussions with DOT, I always point to the roundabouts in Randleman as exactly what we don't need in Thomasville. Nothing against roundabouts. But those are the most confusing I've ever seen, especially at night with a lot of traffic.

Dang we just went up 14-7 and had them stopped 4th and 12 but roughed the punter and set them up for a score and 2pt. Now down 15-14, that hurt bad....

Reactions: Friday Night1
Randleman wins 29-20. Second half mistakes have killed us all year and boy did they in this game to end our season. That roughing the punter when we had them stopped and while leading 14-7 was the turning point and really the demise of ED, gave Randleman another chance and they capitalized going up 15-14 giving them all the momentum and they never looked back. Our boys didn't quit though and fought till the end. Good luck rest of the way to Randleman!

Good run by the Panthers. The kids gave it their all but just came up short. Nothing to be ashamed of as they never gave up. Congrats to Randleman on the win. Good luck going forward.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT