ADVERTISEMENT

Rosman Tiger Baseball

What's Rosmans overall record, and conference record this year? Future is definitely looking bright with a talented squad that only includes 1 senior if I am correct.

What's Rosmans overall record, and conference record this year? Future is definitely looking bright with a talented squad that only includes 1 senior if I am correct.
Rosman should be the team to beat in the SMC next year on paper. After a dominate 3 year run within the conference, Murphy will be graduating 10 seniors.

'Dogs will have a handful of really good building blocks next season, but the JV team this season is weak so it looks like a rebuilding year or two ahead for Murphy. Part of having such a big senior class is that there weren't very many slots open on the varsity roster, which hurts future teams. But the bigger issue is the losing out on a few players by not fielding a JV team last season.

The good news for the 'Dogs is they have a strong middle school team coming up, but in my opinion it will be a couple of years before Murphy is at or near the top of the conference again.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT