ADVERTISEMENT

Rolesville vs Vance

Just like I said #10 dominated the game. Hackett lined him up everywhere and he got home so many times that the Rolesville QB will give him a ride back to Charlotte :). Every Power 5 team should be calling and offering this kid tonight. 6’5 220 Soph....by Senior Year 6’6 255. His get off is Clowneyesque....

This entire thread is why I wish that Chinese rocket would slam into Charlotte and destroy "west" football forever. So obnoxious lol

This entire thread is why I wish that Chinese rocket would slam into Charlotte and destroy "west" football forever. So obnoxious lol
I remember feeling this way when I played Madden on play station and had an online record of 2-18. After I got beat several times I got better, created a new ID and went 15-3.

Congratulations Vance. I really enjoyed watching your game. Your kids play hard and intense. I really enjoyed your coaches interview at the end of the game. Frank, refreshing and a little emotional. I see why the kids love playing for him.

Rolesville would finish between 4-6 in the IMECK.
With the QB in the shape he was in on Saturday yes but healthy they finish near the top. Look the I Meck has some trash teams in it now. Hopewell, North Meck, West Charlotte, Mooresville are not that good and Rolesville would beat those teams. Now that leaves Mallard Creek who many on here say is not that good so I like Rolesville in that match up this year. So that leaves Hough and Vance So third at worst in the I meck.

With the QB in the shape he was in on Saturday yes but healthy they finish near the top. Look the I Meck has some trash teams in it now. Hopewell, North Meck, West Charlotte, Mooresville are not that good and Rolesville would beat those teams. Now that leaves Mallard Creek who many on here say is not that good so I like Rolesville in that match up this year. So that leaves Hough and Vance So third at worst in the I meck.
Nope! Mallard Creek is considered down, because they’ve been a top 5 team every year, the last 12 years. New staff, but they’re still loaded with Athlete’s. Lake Norman would have been a tough match up for them. Rolesville had some Athletes, but I didn’t see the numerous athletes suggested from the Gentlemen earlier. They just didn’t have an impressive showing on Saturday.

Reactions: Kylar2018
There are at least several future head coaches on that staff.
I love Vance’s staff, but there’s a huge difference from being a coordinator, than being a head coach. Hackett’s intensity level is 2nd to none. Head Coach Ferebee is very level headed, and the AD is top shelf. I believe they’ve saved some of the coaches on staff from themselves. How long will Ferebee stick around with his success? That CMS Football stipend is embarrassing. They should be ashamed of themselves. My little cousin makes more driving Uber part time. Win big and leave for a big pay day

Last edited:
I love Vance’s staff, but there’s a huge difference from being a coordinator, than being a head coach. Hackett’s intensity level is 2nd to none. Head Coach Ferebee is very level headed, and the AD is top shelf. I believe they’ve saved some of the coaches on staff from themselves.
“Future,” not “current.” #Growth

Reactions: nepsy7
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT