ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville at Pisgah

I went was disappointed because the starters didn’t play. But on the other hand our jv got a ton of experience. North buncombe is north buncombe! Murphy had some good size and some speed . Jv qb will be good with experience.

Reactions: RealStihl and 91ths
Honestly I got us around 7th after seeing us. I thought we could be around 3rd
I’ve heard this from a lot of Robbinsville fans. And what we as fans have to realize is that no team can lose or win the scrimmage.(unless a major injury happens) I know it’s fun to play the role and say someone looked really good. Or in this case Robbinsville didn’t look as impressive as we all know they are. I’m sure when the grass turns brown Robbinsville will be a team to watch. Remember mandatory practice has only been happening for two weeks. It’s really hard to get all the kinks worked out by then. After seeing a few scrimmages I’m looking forward to a competitive season in the SMC!

No… And you don’t have a clue. I absolutely used to make a point of going to all these. I now cannot . It really is that simple. But I will be there as a fan .. as a volunteer / helper whatever you want to call it. And for the record. I never went to any practices. That is for the players and coaches. Not for fence hangers who can become a distraction. As for my preoccupation that is my business. But doesn’t make me any less involved or less of a fan. So again.. You should STFU. although I will say most are not after their perceived time has passed in their eyes. I’m still here . Go find you another soapbox to stand on.
". I absolutely used to make a point of going to all these. I now cannot " The key word being "USED to" in support of who or what? And all the sudden now you can not? (or is it will not?) What changed? That is exactly the point I am trying to make and you made it. Thank you for that at least. And many of you wonder why that school 9 miles down the the road is more successful at virtually everything on a regular basis? When their kids are gone the support remains So does the help. the $$ and participation in support of the school FIRST, no matter whose Jimmy Johnny or Suzie happens to be on the field court or event. I guess that can be called paying it forward so other kids can succeed. Well this is just not the case at Tuscola.. Never has been, and I doubt ever will be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT