ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville at Pisgah

Game situation rville scored both times starters were in.
Pisgah scored on last play on rville backups.

Honestly not much to go on.

Reactions: 91ths
Game situation rville scored both times starters were in.
Pisgah scored on last play on rville backups.

Honestly not much to go on.
How do you know? I am not sure Pisgah knows who their starters are just yet, and there is a JV component they may have been trying out some of those IDK.

• Haha
Reactions: CherokeeKid
I thought the new WR looked good. I was worried he wouldn't fit in to this type of football but he did.

I'm not sure we're as good as last year though.
Find out Friday I guess.

I thought the new WR looked good. I was worried he wouldn't fit in to this type of football but he did.

I'm not sure we're as good as last year though.
Find out Friday I guess.
Corners and safety play wasn’t that great I’d like to see that kid start one of those spots on defense as well, side note 72 was in their backfield the whole time best d lineman in the conference imo and def best o lineman we have too I’m biased though lol overall I thought we looked good work out the kinks and we will be pretty scary

Reactions: RealStihl
Thanks for the update and agree, only reason to not play the 1's is to avoid injuries I guess. Anyone know how they did in previous scrimmages and if the SM QB is starting?

72 is fast for his size.
I just didn't see enough lineman.
Line will be or biggest issue
East Surrey will have a big line Friday. If we have to play all line both ways it will be a tough season.

72 is fast for his size.
I just didn't see enough lineman.
Line will be or biggest issue
East Surrey will have a big line Friday. If we have to play all line both ways it will be a tough season.
Meh, they may surprise us. I’ve heard good things. I’ve also heard bad things. If our coaches make the necessary moves (I think they will) I think we will be alright.

Which move?
I have heard a couple different scenarios. They aren’t ideal but would help. To my knowledge we are trying to keep certain players on offense only and certain players on defense only. I don’t know 100% what the coaches will decide but if our offensive line ends up being problematic, I imagine it may force their hand. We will see. As I said I can’t say with 100% assurance that any of the things I’ve heard will be the way it will be Friday night. I’m just going based off what I’ve heard from people watching practice regularly.

I don’t have a clue heelz. Mine graduated this year and I’ve been preoccupied. I thought I heard something about Scrimmage at north buncombe?
This is the typical Tuscola fan. Theyre at every game,, hell, every practice, JUST as long as their kid is playing. VERY vocal as well. After Jimmy Johnny or Suzie quits, transfers to a private school, or graduates, you wont see them ever again. There are no Tuscola fans, but there are PLENTY of Jimmy Johnny Suzie fans. The school is no more than an afterthought, if thought of at all.

This is the typical Tuscola fan. Theyre at every game,, hell, every practice, JUST as long as their kid is playing. VERY vocal as well. After Jimmy Johnny or Suzie quits, transfers to a private school, or graduates, you wont see them ever again. There are no Tuscola fans, but there are PLENTY of Jimmy Johnny Suzie fans. The school is no more than an afterthought, if thought of at all.
Mule... You dont have a damn clue.... Yes he graduated .. But i am also volunteering for this year as well.. And any more they will have me.. So you should do all of Tuscola nation a solid and STFU... Maybe that way you wont get your ass booted from the press booths... Maybe..LOL clown Oh side note… I was helping / volunteering way before he was anywhere near the scene. FYI.

Last edited:
Reactions: therealsquid
Mule... You dont have a damn clue.... Yes he graduated .. But i am also volunteering for this year as well.. And any more they will have me.. So you should do all of Tuscola nation a solid and STFU... Maybe that way you wont get your ass booted from the press booths... Maybe..LOL clown Oh side note… I was helping / volunteering way before he was anywhere near the scene. FYI.
. You dont have a damn clue.... I have more than a clue. I have YEARS of experience and limitless examples of this: "Mine graduated this year and I’ve been preoccupied." Now ask yourself this question, and answer it HONESTLY: If your son had not graduated would you, or would you not have known exactly when where and WHO was going to be at at that scrimmage? And, (IF and ONLY if your son was playing in it or your daughter was cheering or something) would you NOT have made a point to be there,, not to mention multiple (if not ALL) practices? Thats a clue, isnt it? This practice is more than common at Tuscola as I mentioned, with literally limitless examples, including the one you posted. . Yea, you were "preoccupied" as is everybody else AFTER their kids are gone. Dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing, but it most definitely is true. And I dont have a clue? Really?

. You dont have a damn clue.... I have more than a clue. I have YEARS of experience and limitless examples of this: "Mine graduated this year and I’ve been preoccupied." Now ask yourself this question, and answer it HONESTLY: If your son had not graduated would you, or would you not have known exactly when where and WHO was going to be at at that scrimmage? And, (IF and ONLY if your son was playing in it or your daughter was cheering or something) would you NOT have made a point to be there,, not to mention multiple (if not ALL) practices? Thats a clue, isnt it? This practice is more than common at Tuscola as I mentioned, with literally limitless examples, including the one you posted. . Yea, you were "preoccupied" as is everybody else AFTER their kids are gone. Dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing, but it most definitely is true. And I dont have a clue? Really?
No… And you don’t have a clue. I absolutely used to make a point of going to all these. I now cannot . It really is that simple. But I will be there as a fan .. as a volunteer / helper whatever you want to call it. And for the record. I never went to any practices. That is for the players and coaches. Not for fence hangers who can become a distraction. As for my preoccupation that is my business. But doesn’t make me any less involved or less of a fan. So again.. You should STFU. although I will say most are not after their perceived time has passed in their eyes. I’m still here . Go find you another soapbox to stand on.

Reactions: therealsquid
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT