ADVERTISEMENT

Robbinsville at Brevard

That's a possibility.

Go Black Knights!!!
Not really sure how Brevard is supposed to be this year. They’ve been pretty good the last few years. Robbinsville is better than I expected them to be by a lot. Hopefully we can find a way to go into the Heritage game 2-0.

Brevard was young last year should be good .With Robbinsville already having played one game could make a difference. Look for a really good close game .I'll go with Brevard by two 28-26..Only because they are at Brevard.

Reactions: UNC91
I heard Brevards line was young.
Not sure if that's true or not.

Brevard was young last year should be good .With Robbinsville already having played one game could make a difference. Look for a really good close game .I'll go with Brevard by two 28-26..Only because they are at Brevard.
Brevard has a lot back and is at home. Robbinsville has played a game, however, and think that’s going to be the difference. Knights in a close one

Don't know what to expect from Brevard after not being able to have a scrimmage or play Week #1. I think they'll be competitive if they don't turn the ball over and keep penalties to a minimum.

Robbinsville is winning ever part of this game except the part of that counts.
The score.

Robbinsville with five fumbles one in endzone. Only lost one or two fumbles. One int in endzone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT