ADVERTISEMENT

RJ Reynolds new Stadium at the School?

Went by and took a look today, man was I fed some wrong info. No turf down, basically all that is done is area for turf is graded. No construction started on press box, concessions or bathrooms.

If I knew how to post pics I took a couple but I have never figured out how.
Make an account on imgur.com and upload the photos. It's on the list of approved sites you can upload media files from made by Rivals.

After you upload, copy the URL code that the picture gives you, and then click the 'Media' button where you write posts on here and paste the URL in. It should just post the picture!

Went by and took a look today, man was I fed some wrong info. No turf down, basically all that is done is area for turf is graded. No construction started on press box, concessions or bathrooms.

If I knew how to post pics I took a couple but I have never figured out how.
Yeah, when I was at Hanes Park in late June it looked like they still had a long way to go. I know the biggest issue with this stadium was just getting the neighborhoods in the area to go along with it as they did not want to deal with the parking, noise, traffic, etc. But since it has been approved it sure seems like the going has been slow getting this stadium up. Not sure why unless there have been problems with the contractors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT