Richmonds 7 on 7 vs Cape fear

swett2victory

Aug 28, 2010
Cocoa Beach, Florida
1611225_19a3538ce8984f5eaf5c768883909b3a.jpg

web1_baldwinweb-1.jpg

web1_dbweb-1.jpg

Last edited:
my nephew Rhett stopped by this evening to eat some of my leftovers and stated that he attended this 7 on 7 but all he said is that Richmond looked a lot better than last year. with a couple adjustments they should be fine.

I wish Raiders14 would speak on behalf of the team. He's usually scratching my back. I guess it all boils down to when it benefits him ONLY.

RAIDERS14 sir, how did the raiders perform on the 7 on 7?
How did Cap Fear look?
What kind of offense are the Raiders rolling with?
Did the linemen jump offline?
Was there any trikery mess they tried?

Have a bless day buddy
-S2V

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Nope
A month and half and the festivities will begin on here.
As we wait for the season to begin, I will continue to regale you with my brilliant posts. My ego is huge now after being crowned King by Carl CT147. My evaluation of the Richmond/Cape Fear scrimmage is that the team with the yellow helmets looked better than the team with the yellow helmets. Keep in mind, this is just 7 on 7. During an actual game this could change where the team with the yellow helmets is actually better than the team with the yellow helmets. However, based on early analysis of this matchup, I'm going to stick with the team with the yellow helmets.

Reactions: tigertown21
I wish Raiders14 would speak on behalf of the team. He's usually scratching my back. I guess it all boils down to when it benefits him ONLY.

RAIDERS14 sir, how did the raiders perform on the 7 on 7?
How did Cap Fear look?
What kind of offense are the Raiders rolling with?
Did the linemen jump offline?
Was there any trikery mess they tried?

Have a bless day buddy
-S2V
I heard on the radio that Richmond has two 7 on 7's this week. Don't know where they are at. I think one is Tuesday and one is Thursday. I know one of them is with Marlboro county and if I remember correctly the other is Lee County. If interested you can call the school or maybe someone on here will know the place, time and who.

Richmond will continue to struggle if they cant get better line play and get rid of the smallish linebackers they put out there. The kids have heart but tackling smiley, white and other 200 lb backs is a recipe for disaster. Last year they had a very talented qb but was running for his life a lot. If they can fix that then folks might want to watch out. If they don't they will be 8-3 or worst in regular season. not a bad year just not what RC plays for.

So Richmond dont have a solid QB as of yet?
I wont call the school....I have all my contacts on here. I just cant get a hold of Kountlepto......what's his screen name on that other website?
What's the other websites name?

-------------------------------------------
Trust me, im not jumping ship

So Richmond dont have a solid QB as of yet?
I wont call the school....I have all my contacts on here. I just cant get a hold of Kountlepto......what's his screen name on that other website?
What's the other websites name?

-------------------------------------------
Trust me, im not jumping ship
Farmers Only Dot Com.....His screen name is Plowingwhenfertile.

Reactions: swett2victory
They are going to run the triple option with eitherSenior QB Caleb Douglas or Freshman Caleb Hood The LBs are not small this year In yesterdays 7 on 7 with marlboro they looked real good we scored 9 times to thier 3 with 3 int's!! thursday night 7 on 7 vs lee county in sanford

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT