ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond vs Purnell

raiderstud

Dec 21, 2001
Congratulations to the Raiders...I thought we took a step backwards tonight defensively.....Hopefully, it was Home Coming week affairs....Special Team mistakes need to be cleaned up.....Lets get ready for the Lumberton pirates...Final score....... Richmond 59 ........... Purnell Swett 14.........nuff said.

Last edited:
Looks like Swett will get another beating next week against a Po'd Pinecrest!!!!!

Looks like Swett will get another beating next week against a Po'd Pinecrest!!!!!

We have a real good soon to be D1 QB prospect in Leon Ziegler this kid almost broke his own school record with 6 TD passes for the 2nd time this year, Yes I know we were playing a poor swett team but this kid is going to be good!!! I'm glad we dont run the option that The QUITTER Hoggard lived on then Ziegler would be a wasted talent. By the way Hoggard is 4-5 with his new team

We have a real good soon to be D1 QB prospect in Leon Ziegler this kid almost broke his own school record with 6 TD passes for the 2nd time this year, Yes I know we were playing a poor swett team but this kid is going to be good!!! I'm glad we dont run the option that The QUITTER Hoggard lived on then Ziegler would be a wasted talent. By the way Hoggard is 4-5 with his new team

And you wonder why he left. This is why other programs are exceeding Richmond now. According to numbers last nite....more people in attendance in Laurinburg than last several Richmond and Scotland games. Both programs support the school, coaches and kids.

People stoped going because of Hoggard now that he QUIT we have a full house every week

14 whole points. Wow, I think that might be 100 for the season after 5 or 6 games. I am glad the offensive genius is in west Robeson.

Love, love, love it!

They might not figure out the offense this year but when they do, look out.

They are putting the pieces together to have a team that is a lot different than most teams in this state.

They might not figure out the offense this year but when they do, look out.

They are putting the pieces together to have a team that is a lot different than most teams in this state.
Yep, different than most. Most can score points and have more than 1 win.

Mr. Scottish Law as I recall this thread is about the Richmond,Purnell Swett game.. Not the Scotland team!

Mr. Gun...you are absolutely correct. That's why I never mentioned any of the teams I was referring to. The "team" to the north has stood by their coach all the way.

Support .... Support .....Hey LAW......Why did MB leave the scots???????? nuff said.... .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT