ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond: The Dawgs inside the HOG

To be honest with how Scotland played the scrimmage last night Im trying to figure what we got out of it. I guess the pass was practiced a plenty. On the other hand Hood for the Raiders played a good bit working through various plays
Running,passing, keepers.
I definitely got my 7$ worth at Lumberton last week
As compared to 10$ at grays creek. Game format
Was just the 2nd half last night and still coaches were on field then sometimes .
Glad it’s go time now ..

That format in Fayetteville is trash for sure. Lumberton much better flow and game like play. Coaches on the field looked like mighty mites during the first half. 10.00 is a lil much they are probably coming out ok because there is decent turnover between games. I wish Bailey and Hayes would strap it on for real at UNCP for one game or do a home and home. When Marlboro was rolling i thought a doubleheader with the wildcats scots raiders and dawgs would have done 10k plus. Finding a spot would have been tough.

To be honest with how Scotland played the scrimmage last night Im trying to figure what we got out of it. I guess the pass was practiced a plenty. On the other hand Hood for the Raiders played a good bit working through various plays
Running,passing, keepers.
I definitely got my 7$ worth at Lumberton last week
As compared to 10$ at grays creek. Game format
Was just the 2nd half last night and still coaches were on field then sometimes .
Glad it’s go time now ..
Scots Bailey was giving RC something to think about but everyone knows we are going to try and beat your brains out running the rock.

And this 19 year old works for the athletics department at a North Carolina college analyzing football...
Lol this hodge comes on here shooting off his mouth about the Raiders being horrible and he analyzes this and that for a college and then gets butt hurt because someone challenges what he says! Boy pop ya pacifier back in ya mouth and get a clean diaper! The Raiders have got more rings than you’ve had girlfriends! #raidertrainiswarmingup

Reactions: S2V2 and nepsy7
Damn lay off my man old timers!. Raiders are solid everyone knows that just like scots are solid. If either of them don't make regional finals it will be a disappointment for both. Plenty of time for the build up. I expect both to be undefeated come november.

Lol this hodge comes on here shooting off his mouth about the Raiders being horrible and he analyzes this and that for a college and then gets butt hurt because someone challenges what he says! Boy pop ya pacifier back in ya mouth and get a clean diaper! The Raiders have got more rings than you’ve had girlfriends! #raidertrainiswarmingup
I'm just fooling around with the man. Everyone knows the Raiders have a stacked team this year and for the future. All in good fun. Gotta keep the rivalry steady

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT