9-20 bye
9-27 PURNELL SWETT*
10-4 PINECREST*
10-11 @ Jack Britt*
10-18 @ Hoke County*
10-25 LUMBERTON
11-1 71ST*
11-8 @ Scotland*

Maybe if you weren't stalking them on social media, they would. They are kids first, MAN!!!!!
Wasn't stalking no kids just going by what your coach said on his fb. Maybe he should remember they are kids first. What ever happen to keeping things in house? Why put your players in blast on fb?

Wasn't stalking no kids just going by what your coach said on his fb. Maybe he should remember they are kids first. What ever happen to keeping things in house? Why put your players in blast on fb?
In your original post, and I quote, I hope the SCOTS PLAYERS get off social media talking and actually start showing up for work outs!!!!! I didn't see Coach Bailey name nowhere in that post. You worry about dem Raiders and we'll worry about the Scots.

It's so good to see our couches post videos of all our players putting the work in, in the weight room to have a successful 2019.

I'm interested to see how the Gibbons game goes...when 2yr deals are up you should call Catholic ;)
Gibbons may play well there recent history is a very good regular season team ..Nice turf field long walk around to visitors side and back for any relief needed during game. Food offered is a positive ..
This could be a very good early season matchup .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT