ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond Raiders

Playing weak teams never makes you better and leesville was just a better team
False. It's a difference in playing weak teams and balancing your sked so u not playing 4-5 state title contenders yearly. RC needs wins and to build brand back. Constant losing seasons doesn't do that at all. Wins are the lifeblood of a program. I'd take a 10-3 winning season and a 2nd round exit with a avg to good team vs. 5-6 losing season with a great team and a first round exit.

False. It's a difference in playing weak teams and balancing your sked so u not playing 4-5 state title contenders yearly. RC needs wins and to build brand back. Constant losing seasons doesn't do that at all. Wins are the lifeblood of a program. I'd take a 10-3 winning season and a 2nd round exit with a avg to good team vs. 5-6 losing season with a great team and a first round exit.
Great team wouldn’t go 5-6, though. I get what you’re saying, though.

Really. You sound like steeler fans. “Tomlins never had a losing record”. But only 3 playoff wins in 12 years.. yep those 10 wins and a first round playoff exit is what everyone wants because those win padders ain’t going to make you better but like you said it will get you kicked out the playoffs in the second round because the only reason you in the playoff is because you played the weak sisters of the east. Ask your coach which schedule he would rather have and which one helps his team get better

Really. You sound like steeler fans. “Tomlins never had a losing record”. But only 3 playoff wins in 12 years.. yep those 10 wins and a first round playoff exit is what everyone wants because those win padders ain’t going to make you better but like you said it will get you kicked out the playoffs in the second round because the only reason you in the playoff is because you played the weak sisters of the east. Ask your coach which schedule he would rather have and which one helps his team get better
Get what you are saying and agree to an extent. If you are comparing the Steelers to the chiefs you have a great point. If you are comparing them to the Panthers gimme the Steelers success all day every day. LOL. Im a Cowboys fan. Trust me we want to win the big one. HS and NFL records are not comparable. Too much parity in the NFL game.

RC will be ok. Guess losing seasons is the new norm now. Once RC figures the offense out they will be ok. They haven't been explosive/good since the Hood bros left.

Reactions: Straight Scope
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT