ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond Raiders

bubbafine

Feb 1, 2002
New coach is selected. They will make it official whenever they choose to do so. Probably has to go to BOE before it is official. Pretty good choice.

Well we know we needed a coach here and now. So, I'm on board to atleast give him a chance this upcoming season. Go Raiders!

Reactions: Ben-Badd
People don't understand the importance to our nation of a good high school coach!!! The future of America is in the balance.......no pressure!!!

Hell why not give coach Till a chance we are given Trump a chance.
I'm hoping CoachTill will do a good job, and I really think he will.....Like I said , if he goes 2-2 , look out...I think 3-1 , first 4 games would be "very good"...4-0 would BE GREAT....RC has one of the toughest non conf schedules ...I mean come on Butler and Wake Forest.....Better bring your A game fast.......Again WELCOME TO RC coach and family......A lot of good people here to support you. ....nuff said.......

I am coming to one of the early non conference games and set on the home side to hear the chatter.

I have sit back and been reading all the negative remarks about the new hire and I don't understand it. I've talked to what few people that I know who has any insight into Coach Till and have heard nothing but positive remarks about the man as a coach and his personal faith. Ibfornone wish him the best. I know that everyone likes the wins but there is one W that matters the most and that's the one you get in late December and last time I checked there is only one winner in each classification. For the most part the ones talking the most smack about Richmond and or the coach are not even Raider fans. There are a couple in particular that keep making smart remarks and their coach has the same number of state championships as Coach Till. Just saying. Good luck to coach!!!!!!!

I have sit back and been reading all the negative remarks about the new hire and I don't understand it. I've talked to what few people that I know who has any insight into Coach Till and have heard nothing but positive remarks about the man as a coach and his personal faith. Ibfornone wish him the best. I know that everyone likes the wins but there is one W that matters the most and that's the one you get in late December and last time I checked there is only one winner in each classification. For the most part the ones talking the most smack about Richmond and or the coach are not even Raider fans. There are a couple in particular that keep making smart remarks and their coach has the same number of state championships as Coach Till. Just saying. Good luck to coach!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!nuff said....

There will be tater diggers regardless because they just enjoy agitating,intimidating, and it's all because Richmond has always been a force to be reckoned with and they will be again in the new season. The real Raider fans will be there and welcome the new coach. These tater diggers want to stir it up, but it's really just envy, jealousy and denial on their part...we know though...GO RAIDERS!!!

Reactions: RaiderRaider
There will be tater diggers regardless because they just enjoy agitating,intimidating, and it's all because Richmond has always been a force to be reckoned with and they will be again in the new season. The real Raider fans will be there and welcome the new coach. These tater diggers want to stir it up, but it's really just envy, jealousy and denial on their part...we know though...GO RAIDERS!!!
Agree 100%.....nuff said....

I am coming to one of the early non conference games and set on the home side to hear the chatter.

Don't waste your time btango on the home side, sit on the visitors side that's where the REAL fans sit. The chatter should be gold either way.

I saw an interview with coach till that said Richmond is losing 28 seniors. Is that correct and if so how many were significant contributors?

I saw an interview with coach till that said Richmond is losing 28 seniors. Is that correct and if so how many were significant contributors?
All of them ...and the good thing is 28 more coming.....Every player is considered important, because of the work they put in every day at practice....Four just signed yesterday and more to come in the weeks ahead.....Coach Till has his work cut out for himself, but I certainly think he is up to the challenge....I'm not trying to give a smart reply, but a good coach will consider EVERY PLAYER IMPORTANT TO HIS PROGRAM......But to answer your question , those 4 that signed will be greatly missed......Good Luck Coach Till......nuff said..

There's gonna be chatter...chatter in the stands at all games anywhere... If your picking up chatter on the visitor side from home team people speaks for itself... whether it is positive or negative they must have a mighty big fan base. To drive to a game just to pick up the negative chatter??? That too speaks for itself. The Tater Diggers are the new who got there heart broke while Richmond was running up that 818 winning percentage and they know it's subject to happen again at anytime, and it will... so keep diggin Tater Diggers n Raider haters.. some of you call yourselves professional... far fromit. More like childish. We say " 7 time state CHAMPS...", You say, "YEAH BUT.." Facts are facts... GO RAIDERS.

The previous coaching staff felt they would had a huge amount of talent coming back and had played a lot of underclassmen.

@ Btango you are correct; they were starting 2 freshman LB's in the playoffs, the 2 leading WR's were Sophomores, The KR/RB that has been clocked at a 10.6 100m was a Jr. as well. Richmond has a ton of talent returning at the skill positions and we all know Till likes to toss that ball around. BTW guys I was just messing around about the coach situation, Richmond Co. you guys are in for a treat; this offense should puts some points on the board........

"some took the bait"

Last edited:
Thanks for that address Bulldog...The guy is gonna be fine guys... GO RAIDERS...

We can't expect to win it all right out the gate guys...Coach Till's last 2 or 3 years look good and those are the most relevant and I'm sure he'll get better. I for one am glad to see you guys coming together to support. It's gonna take us all to get the Raiders on top... GO RAIDERS...

Bb what up.the season will be here b4u know it.hope things fine your way.hopefully we be better this year
Hanging with some raider right now a whole bunch up here char. Hamlet.Rockingham .they frying chicken they got at it.one of my coworkers a grad of pinecrest

Hey c.f. things are fine his way too. Over here in Scotland cty. Working today... yea... be here faster n a rabbit behind a rabbit hound...

10/4 You mentioned you team didn't have such a good year...umm. who is your team...Bears.??.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT