ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond Raiders win

2 big guns

Jul 17, 2012
Raiders won tonight so hats off to them but my Bearcats are looking improved over last year especially the defense. Good luck the rest of the year

Sounded like it was a lot closer than the score indicated. If it were not for the many Bearcat turnovers, the game would have been much tighter. Sounded like the Raiders running game is basically non-existent.

Go Raiders!

Anson pretty much shut there running game down for the most part and had 5 or maybe 6 fumbles in the 2nd half. Can't fumble that many times on the raiders and win.

Your defence is tough for sure. On a side note I'm a Anson fan and hope they're on the right track with the new coach but I also listen to the raiders on the radio every week. I sure would've felt better about Anson's performance tonight if rocky river would've won tonight. They lost to berry acadamy.

Not being sarcastic, but nothing impressed me about the Bearcats.....Defense won that game ......Better get that punt team corrected......Lets get ready for For Byrd next week....Go Raiders...nuff said...

Close game until their quarterback got put out. Was down most of the game should alone be impressive enough.

All I'm saying is Anson's defence played well enough to win the game against one of the best teams around annually. Our offence needs alot of work for sure but my point is that the new coach has things going in the right direction! Other than weddington they prob wont see a defense like that again.

All I'm saying is Anson's defence played well enough to win the game against one of the best teams around annually. Our offence needs alot of work for sure but my point is that the new coach has things going in the right direction! Other than weddington they prob wont see a defense like that again.
My question for the raider fans is where was Goodwin? I don't think I heard his name all night. Did he play? Is he injured or other problems?

oh wow Rocky River is supposed to be good too! But I am impressed with anson

Rocky River lost to Berry Academy last night by three in OT. Rocky River has Catholic and North Meck in their next three games befoe conference play and it looks like they will lose two or three in confrerence. They could end up 4-7 if the ship is not righted.

Thanks Raider2014. I hope it is not serious and he will be back soon. Does not hurt to develop some depth in the early season.

He was walking around with a backpack on, wasn't limping, and was up throwing the ball around for a bit. Whatever the case, if it is injury, it doesn't seem to be too bad, and he hopefully he will be back soon.

He was walking around with a backpack on, wasn't limping, and was up throwing the ball around for a bit. Whatever the case, if it is injury, it doesn't seem to be too bad, and he hopefully he will be back soon.
The Raiders had 3 starters not play any last night ..A running back , defensive lineman and offensive lineman ...All 3 should be back this week.....I would not take DOUGLAS BYRD LIGHTLY.....I REMEMBER 2008......NUFF SAID......

Reactions: 1Twister
Our O line was getting beat by the raiders D is what caused the fumbles for sure that's why I'm glad we play u guys because it points out your weaknesses to play tougher teams. With a good coach losing early to a tough opponent can help you by end of season . I got much respect for Richmond football

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT