ADVERTISEMENT

RICHMOND HAS LOST THEIR MENTAL EDGE....

Originally posted by raiderLAW:
.....nah....make no mistake....go scots is classless!!
MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT. GO SCOT HAS GOTTEN THE LAST LAUGH. I WILLING TO BET YOU THAT EVERYONE IN SC HAS GOT A VIDEO OF THOSE SCOTS FANS RUNNING ON AND CELEBRATING ON YOUR FIELD AND WATCHING Y,ALL RUNNING BACK TO THE CHICKEN COOP WITH A MAJOR BEATING. HELL I WOULD LIKE A COPY MYSELF.
Originally posted by raiderLAW:
.....nah....make no mistake....go scots is classless!!
NOW DRINK YOUR KOOL AID WIPE , YOUR EYES , QUIT CRYING AND ACT LIKE ROOSTERS AND NOT HENS.

Originally posted by go_scots:

Seeing as how this has become a bash good ol' Go Scots thread let's have at it. For several years I was as close to the Scotland program as anyone. There were several years during the Raider streak that we knew we had absolutely no chance whether anyone else admits it or not. For 17 years we heard it from Raider fans 365 days a year. Your cute little pre game banner weren't classless? Now that we have beaten Richmond the last 4 years, WE ARE CLASSLESS? Raider fans need to remember one thing. Most Scotland fans learned how to act after winning a Scotland/ Richmond game by watching you all for 17 years. If Richmond had beaten Scotland Friday night Raiders would have come out of the woodwork beating their chest. Some are calling for the head of Hoggard because you lost 1 game to a better team and I'm classless. You don't agree with your starting qb and I classless? Are there not any mirrors in Richmond county anymore?
sir go scots would you send me a dvd of y,all running on and celebrating on thier field. PRICESLESS YOU STILL LAUGHING I WOULD . THanks a lot ct. YEP THEY WANT HIS HEAD ON A SILVER PLATTER . If on christmas morning santa claus. visits the hoggard household it ain,t SANTA CLAUS IT,S SOME IRATE RAIDER FAN AND HE,S NOT BEARING PRESENTS . BEWARE

The Raiders has a great chance to get back to the finals Wake Forest coach is out DWI and the Raiders can handle the east if they just focus on what is a head and don't let a loss ruin your season , it would be sweet to have 2 state champs from SEC

Hey CT,the funny thing is how many people was calling for Hoggards head last year and Scotland nation was saying that they would take him and his son. After Friday night they were saying. and I quote from earlier post," We hope yall keep Hoggard till he retires". LOL

Originally posted by Raiderdev23:

Hey CT,the funny thing is how many people was calling for Hoggards head last year and Scotland nation was saying that they would take him and his son. After Friday night they were saying. and I quote from earlier post," We hope yall keep Hoggard till he retires". LOL IS HE REALLY IN TROUBLE AT RC.

Originally posted by ct147:

Hey CT,the funny thing is how many people was calling for Hoggards head last year and Scotland nation was saying that they would take him and his son. After Friday night they were saying. and I quote from earlier post," We hope yall keep Hoggard till he retires". LOL IS HE REALLY IN TROUBLE AT RC.
He went 10-1 regular season this year. No he's not in trouble. Hoggard is well thought of.

Originally posted by go_scots:

Seeing as how this has become a bash good ol' Go Scots thread let's have at it. For several years I was as close to the Scotland program as anyone. There were several years during the Raider streak that we knew we had absolutely no chance whether anyone else admits it or not. For 17 years we heard it from Raider fans 365 days a year. Your cute little pre game banner weren't classless? Now that we have beaten Richmond the last 4 years, WE ARE CLASSLESS? Raider fans need to remember one thing. Most Scotland fans learned how to act after winning a Scotland/ Richmond game by watching you all for 17 years. If Richmond had beaten Scotland Friday night Raiders would have come out of the woodwork beating their chest. Some are calling for the head of Hoggard because you lost 1 game to a better team and I'm classless. You don't agree with your starting qb and I classless? Are there not any mirrors in Richmond county anymore?
sir go scots would you send me a dvd of y,all running on and celebrating on thier field. PRICESLESS YOU STILL LAUGHING I WOULD . THanks a lot ct. YEP THEY WANT HIS HEAD ON A SILVER PLATTER . If on christmas morning santa claus. visits the hoggard household it ain,t SANTA CLAUS IT,S SOME IRATE RAIDER FAN AND HE,S NOT BEARING PRESENTS . BEWARE
You know ct classless ...Coach Hoggard just lost his BROTHER , Sunday afternoon...Your Santa Claus joke is not really funny to the Hoggards or any of the RC fans that like and support him and his family...you are gutless and thoughtless ....nuff said.

+2 ^^^^

Coach and his family need thoughts and prayers. Not much has been made of this, but let's show due respect during a tough time for the Hoggard family. My thoughts and prayers to the Hoggard family.

Originally posted by 1Twister:

He went 10-1 regular season this year. No he's not in trouble. Hoggard is well thought of.
I WAS NOT AWARE OF THIS . PRAYERS TO HIM AND HIS FAMILY

Rockingham is 9th in the state in population loss, and is now in the 9Ks. Laurinburg, surprising to me, is in the 15Ks, even though it is on the list as well. People are moving away from Richmond County, and not coming back. My children won't be Raiders, and I'm fine with that. There's nothing there to attract new populations nor to keep who's already there to stay. If this trend continues, Richmond may become borderline 4A, at least small 4A.

Sad but true UNCGrad...there is nothing here nor anything coming here to Richmond County...It is definitely shrinking up... football and alot of bad news is all we got left...remains to be seen...GO RAIDERS!!!

Reactions: UNCGrad2014
Like Scotland's. Why did the Raiders decide to but a big TV? If you can't beat, you might as well join them! Jealous much?

Jealous? Nah. Take a look at our trophy case or the players we have in the Nfl. 7>1 always remember that. I am jealous laurinburg has a movie theatre and we don't

Reactions: Ben-Badd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT