ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond at Pinecrest

Just keep putting in the work at practice my raiders gonna be just fine gonna make a run in the conference coaches keep coaching them up raiders nation continue to show up to the games home or away.

So y'all back now, gotta love it when Richmond is back. Y'all will be crazy hype in a few weeks after you run through this trash conference that y'all lucked out and got into. Crazy how y'all got put into an incredibly weak split conference with two of the historically worst 3A teams in the state and only managed 1 winning record in that time frame. Hope y'all are ready to get back on your competition level when the time comes for the next realignment.

So y'all back now, gotta love it when Richmond is back. Y'all will be crazy hype in a few weeks after you run through this trash conference that y'all lucked out and got into. Crazy how y'all got put into an incredibly weak split conference with two of the historically worst 3A teams in the state and only managed 1 winning record in that time frame. Hope y'all are ready to get back on your competition level when the time comes for the next realignment.
i absolutely hate the split conferences

Reactions: BooSturdy
Shineeeee Yeah!
THE GREAT PART: Dem Raiders bees on some durn hype pills now.. 2-0 in conference and it bees looking like aint no one stopping dem.

THE SAD PART: Not one time is any raiders mention anythang about MAGIC. Im super dissapointed cause dats tradition. Raiders shoulda never let the patriots out dem ball stanken locker room.

They kilt Pinecrest

Reactions: BooSturdy
What conference do you think we should be in??? Not like we have a great deal of say when it comes to the state's realignment process! Should we drive two hours past other 4a schools to play in Charlotte or Raleigh?? This area used to be home to two 4a conferences, now it is down to 2 split conference, times change. Another example of that change is this is the only area of the state that had 4 teams play each other in the state championship. 2 teams represented the East and 2 the West and they were all in the same conference. To my knowledge i don't think that has ever been done before.

What conference do you think we should be in??? Not like we have a great deal of say when it comes to the state's realignment process! Should we drive two hours past other 4a schools to play in Charlotte or Raleigh?? This area used to be home to two 4a conferences, now it is down to 2 split conference, times change. Another example of that change is this is the only area of the state that had 4 teams play each other in the state championship. 2 teams represented the East and 2 the West and they were all in the same conference. To my knowledge i don't think that has ever been done before.
They should have put the Fayetteville area 3A schools in the same conference along with UP, SL and LC the way it was before this realignment. You, Hoke, Pinecrest, Swett, South View, Pine Forest, Over hills would make an all 4A conference. It's been done before as you stated, and when that happened in 2008 it was incredible. But you missed my point. The point is Richmond got lucky to get put into the conference they are in, and you have nothing to show for it. 1 winning season since being put in a weak conference. So as I said once the A sizes settle for next year it will be interesting to see how all this plays out.

Great Post!!

They should have put the Fayetteville area 3A schools in the same conference along with UP, SL and LC the way it was before this realignment. You, Hoke, Pinecrest, Swett, South View, Pine Forest, Over hills would make an all 4A conference. It's been done before as you stated, and when that happened in 2008 it was incredible. But you missed my point. The point is Richmond got lucky to get put into the conference they are in, and you have nothing to show for it. 1 winning season since being put in a weak conference. So as I said once the A sizes settle for next year it will be interesting to see how all this plays out.
Oh i totally got your point. Your point was to throw shade, disparage or demean pick which one you will. Valid point about what should have happened with realignment but again we didn't have a say in that. I fail to see how the conference you propose would be stronger. Surely you are not saying South View, Overhills or Pine Forest are stronger teams than Scotland????? If you want to go by "historically" any conference that has Richmond and Scotland in it is the strongest conference in this area of the state. Count the rings, Conference titles and wins to verify. And yes we have struggled, haven't won anything lately, hard to be the king forever just ask Byrd, South View, 71st and Jack Britt who had their moment in the sun and faded.

Oh i totally got your point. Your point was to throw shade, disparage or demean pick which one you will. Valid point about what should have happened with realignment but again we didn't have a say in that. I fail to see how the conference you propose would be stronger. Surely you are not saying South View, Overhills or Pine Forest are stronger teams than Scotland????? If you want to go by "historically" any conference that has Richmond and Scotland in it is the strongest conference in this area of the state. Count the rings, Conference titles and wins to verify. And yes we have struggled, haven't won anything lately, hard to be the king forever just ask Byrd, South View, 71st and Jack Britt who had their moment in the sun and faded.
I did not include Scotland as they are 3A this time around. No I do not think that South View and Overhills and Pineforest are stronger than Scotland. Scotland has an absolutely solid program. Believe me I know how strong the traditions of those programs are, witnessed it first hand. Thing about being king is everyone wants your head and when they get it, they get to parade it around.

But Scotland is a member of our "weak" conference that we were "lucky" to be put in. If we are taking Scotland out of the equation then the statement you "haven't won anything" is no longer valid.

Reactions: tigertown21
But Scotland is a member of our "weak" conference that we were "lucky" to be put in. If we are taking Scotland out of the equation then the statement you "haven't won anything" is no longer valid.
Well we'll see how strong Scotland is vs Pinecrest on the 18th

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT