ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond at Butler (Memorial Stadium)

Richmond (Richie) 2-0 on the road against stiff competition. Cardinal Gibbon comes to Rockingham next week. If Richie wins then watch out. Tough early schedule..

Reactions: UNC91
Butler’s defense didn’t play as well as I would have thought. Butler had their chance to put this away but fumbled the ball up five with five minutes to go. For my Richmond folks it reminds me of the Butler/Richmond game played in Providence in 2014. Butler had it won then Raider Magic happened.

Good win. Came out flat in the 3rd quarter and thought we was trying to use clock to early and it messed up the rhythm of the offense. New Memorial Stadium is really nice not at all like the old. Time for Gibbons and so pay back!!!

Richmond (Richie) 2-0 on the road against stiff competition. Cardinal Gibbon comes to Rockingham next week. If Richie wins then watch out. Tough early schedule..
Magic!!!!!!!!
I was the original founder of the game ball thread name "Richie Rich"
I have said it numerous times in the past and I will say it again - When David Copperfield shows up, there's no stopping him

I am expecting Richie Rich's band to play loud at the endzone - and I mean it

• Wow
Reactions: DaMouthOfDaSouth
Magic!!!!!!!!
I was the original founder of the game ball thread name "Richie Rich"
I have said it numerous times in the past and I will say it again - When David Copperfield shows up, there's no stopping him

I am expecting Richie Rich's band to play loud at the endzone - and I mean it
Don’t crap ya britches sonny boy! You need to patent that moniker..

I am a raider fan
But I don’t see Richmond championship ready yet. Yes they will make the playoffs but I don’t see them bring number 8 home. They still have a lot of work to do
Clean of the unnecessary penalties.
Play all 4 quarters.
And a few other things .
As far as the CG game this will probably be one game they will lose for the following reason above . Yes I would love to see them with the win , but CG can play and they are well Discipline team

I am a raider fan
But I don’t see Richmond championship ready yet. Yes they will make the playoffs but I don’t see them bring number 8 home. They still have a lot of work to do
Clean of the unnecessary penalties.
Play all 4 quarters.
And a few other things .
As far as the CG game this will probably be one game they will lose for the following reason above . Yes I would love to see them with the win , but CG can play and they are well Discipline team
I think the most important is playing all 4 quarters. They showed yesterday that they can overcome unnecessary penalties (as long as they’re limited). If they play all 4 quarters the way they played the first half in last night’s game, they will be a very tough out.

I think the most important is playing all 4 quarters. They showed yesterday that they can overcome unnecessary penalties (as long as they’re limited). If they play all 4 quarters the way they played the first half in last night’s game, they will be a very tough out.
As the season goes on and it gets cooler they will play better and limit the penalties and play all 4 quarters. Like I have been saying they will be fine coaches will clean things up. Lets hope and pray that we will stay healthy and play a full season this covid smh.

The Covid mess does worry me because it is spreading like wild fire here RC. I caught it and I don’t go no where but to dr appointments now . It’s not the virus that worries me it’s the people who gets it and don’t stay home , work places that still make ppl work with it are with family members who have it they stay have to work . I know a restaurant with a well known name that’s about 1hr 30 mins away that makes their employees work that has been around people who have it .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT