ADVERTISEMENT

Reynolds scrimmage last night

It was weird how they did it, wasn’t played as a “half game” scrimmage, I think it was one of those 10 plays type scrimmage although there was kicking but no returning. Teams weren’t allowed to TOUCH either QB (Rabun Gap rules). RG won 26-7. All in all our coaches were pleased with how we preformed. RG is HUGE in the OL and DL. I didn’t go but I have seen the video. Also we stayed healthy so that’s already better than last year when we lost our stud TB for the year in the first scrimmage.

Last edited:
Same as what we had at Shelby, i hate those type, but for coaches its all about getting all kids in to play to see what ya got...
The jambo this fri at Burns will tell better for us

It was weird how they did it, wasn’t played as a “half game” scrimmage, I think it was one of those 10 plays type scrimmage although there was kicking but no returning. Teams weren’t allowed to TOUCH either QB (Rabun Gap rules). RG won 26-7. All in all our couches were pleased with how we preformed. RG is HUGE in the OL and DL. I didn’t go but I have seen the video. Also we stayed healthy so that’s already better than last year when we lost our stud TB for the year in the first scrimmage.
Hate u guys not in our Jambo this year, but see u in Shelby in 3 weeks

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
It was weird how they did it, wasn’t played as a “half game” scrimmage, I think it was one of those 10 plays type scrimmage although there was kicking but no returning. Teams weren’t allowed to TOUCH either QB (Rabun Gap rules). RG won 26-7. All in all our couches were pleased with how we preformed. RG is HUGE in the OL and DL. I didn’t go but I have seen the video. Also we stayed healthy so that’s already better than last year when we lost our stud TB for the year in the first scrimmage.
Asheville hosted a 4 team scrimmage with the same rules yesterday without the kicking. It was ok to watch because they kept alternating opponents. I could see that being a little weird with only two teams.

It was weird how they did it, wasn’t played as a “half game” scrimmage, I think it was one of those 10 plays type scrimmage although there was kicking but no returning. Teams weren’t allowed to TOUCH either QB (Rabun Gap rules). RG won 26-7. All in all our coaches were pleased with how we preformed. RG is HUGE in the OL and DL. I didn’t go but I have seen the video. Also we stayed healthy so that’s already better than last year when we lost our stud TB for the year in the first scrimmage.
Sounds almost exactly how West Henderson and Brevard scrimmage was played. It felt weird.

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT