ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville Portal

Saw the Grimsley QB is making his decision in August. NC State made the Final 4, but that is beside the point lol. He is the #1 recruit in the country and he stayed at Grimsley which is a public school. None of this NIL stuff for high school kids make sense to me. I was hoping Kendre would at least stay one more year.

I do however want him to make the best decision possible for the longevity and success of his future overall.

Saw the Grimsley QB is making his decision in August. NC State made the Final 4, but that is beside the point lol. He is the #1 recruit in the country and he stayed at Grimsley which is a public school. None of this NIL stuff for high school kids make sense to me. I was hoping Kendre would at least stay one more year.

I do however want him to make the best decision possible for the longevity and success of his future overall.

The joke that could be made is that he goes to Grimsley so he doesnt need NIL money

• Haha
Reactions: wolfpackjj78
I would be shocked to hear evidence from that Grimsley pays to play. But I do know when the Pirate ship sank, players abandoned it.

Grimsley does have an excellent coaching staff that cares for their players. They have outstanding facilities- Jamieson Stadium is on the best in the state. Grimsley has an outstanding academic reputation where students are to excel at the next level athletically and academically.

It may not mean anything, but for what it's worth Kendre was at Reidsville's media day for football yesterday.

That’s definitely not meaningless. But as you said he could still be leaving. If I had to throw my meaningless oppinion out there I would lean that he was staying. But I know nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: nwguilford007
I would be shocked to hear evidence from that Grimsley pays to play.
Sources say its a lot more than just paying players/parents. I won't go into detail on a message board, but I'm sure official sources will make their findings public when the time comes.

Last edited:
Sources say its a lot more than just paying players/parents. I won't go into detail on a message board, but I'm sure official sources will make their findings public when the time comes.
Sources from Alma Pinnix telling things is slanderous, posting what they say is libelous.

Reactions: TheMule
It may not mean anything, but for what it's worth Kendre was at Reidsville's media day for football yesterday.
This may be discussed somewhere else but I'm not going on a hunt trying to find it. But what would be the advantages to him to leave? He's already getting the attention of all of the big school across the country. What would the potential move do for him?

Reactions: Chopper747
Money is all the reason. It aint competition and it dang sure aint exposure if he left. He has every major program in America drooling over him, he doesnt need any more exposure LOL

Could be, I'm jus not sure how much he could get.

Here's a few summer updates for everyone:
Jariel Cobb just recently committed to Airforce to play football
Erik Teague did a interview on Hsot: A few highlights from it
Qb is up in the air
Grier wasn't mentioned: Is he playing football?
A kid from Dudley is in the fold to be starting at linebacker
The line should be big and deep.
I guess everything else should be about obvious to everyone.

Qb is up in the air
Regarding the QB position, neither Neal or J9 (Sharpe) are particularly interested in being the QB. Neal likes playing WR and DB and J9 likes being the Safety where he can hit (tackle) people.

Qb is up in the air

Hard to say what a kid still in high school is worth...but im sure it's more than is in their pockets currently.

Im very happy to see Cobb gave a verbal to the Air Force Academy. Im a big supporter of service academy athletics and what they stand for.

Qb is up in the air
No offense to the kid from Dudley but he wasn’t a starter and wasn’t going to be one this year. He was actually an undersized DL but just came from a deep team. He still will do well for you guys.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
No offense to the kid from Dudley but he wasn’t a starter and wasn’t going to be one this year. He was actually an undersized DL but just came from a deep team. He still will do well for you guys.

Yeah, we lost our two inside linebackers. So although he may not have played much for you guys. I would expect him to start for us.
Coach Teague pretty much said the same thing in his interview as you just said. So a change maybe good for the kid.

Last edited:
KENDRE HARRISON WILL BE PLAYING IN BLUE AND GOLD!!!!! NC is holding a meeting in August to override the HORRIBLE NIL decision!!! However next year you can best believe NCHSAA is NIL BOUND!!!! KENDRE IS A RAM and REIDSVILLE IS FIXING TO MAKE HISTORY!!!! His freshman year of college he will be a Millionaire and then some!!!

Reactions: nwguilford007
KENDRE HARRISON WILL BE PLAYING IN BLUE AND GOLD!!!!! NC is holding a meeting in August to override the HORRIBLE NIL decision!!! However next year you can best believe NCHSAA is NIL BOUND!!!! KENDRE IS A RAM and REIDSVILLE IS FIXING TO MAKE HISTORY!!!! His freshman year of college he will be a Millionaire and then some!!!

I dont know about an August meeting, but I do know latest word is "bon voyage".

He most likely does not want to wait til next year. Family probably need/wants money now.

He’s playing bro! At Reidsville! He’s not poor! His family doesn’t need it now! Plus him staying helps his 1st cousin Dionte Neal get that generational wealth for the family as well!! We literally can be 3 peats in both basketball and football!!! Easily!!! 16-0 football with this unit easily!! Basketball we will beat anybody in the state public school wise and might even beat Combine,Caldwell!! We beat Lake Norman handedly without Dre! We just went 1-3 against 4 defending 3-4 and 5A champs from SC,VA and WV!! 2 games without Cam Jones! The back 2 back VA 5A champs only beat us by 9 without Cam and Kendre!!

He’s playing bro! At Reidsville! He’s not poor! His family doesn’t need it now! Plus him staying helps his 1st cousin Dionte Neal get that generational wealth for the family as well!! We literally can be 3 peats in both basketball and football!!! Easily!!! 16-0 football with this unit easily!! Basketball we will beat anybody in the state public school wise and might even beat Combine,Caldwell!! We beat Lake Norman handedly without Dre! We just went 1-3 against 4 defending 3-4 and 5A champs from SC,VA and WV!! 2 games without Cam Jones! The back 2 back VA 5A champs only beat us by 9 without Cam and Kendre!!

I hope the schedule is pretty tough in football next season. Its not easy, Eastern Alamance and Page will provide some resistance along with Western Alamance. I hope the basketball schedulle will continue to be tough, as I really didn't have much complaint about that, I'd just maybe play Smith instead of Dudely and continue to play some of the private schools.

I hope the schedule is pretty tough in football next season. Its not easy, Eastern Alamance and Page will provide some resistance along with Western Alamance. I hope the basketball schedulle will continue to be tough, as I really didn't have much complaint about that, I'd just maybe play Smith instead of Dudely and continue to play some of the private schools.

I imagine that they will get some invites to some good holiday tournaments and will see some prime competition that way for sure.

I imagine that they will get some invites to some good holiday tournaments and will see some prime competition that way for sure.

I'm pretty sure we will be back in the John Wall and probably play in a touger part in the John Wall. I wasn't really counting that. I just hope the framework outside of that is good. Its no point in wasting time on teams like Western Guilford and etc, they did a good job last year building it though.

I never said anyone was poor. Notice the word want in my post.

Heard Dionte talked Kendre into staying. This was heard from a fan at Pete's who heard from a player that heard from someone else 😳 👀 🤔 figured I would post what I heard from the grapevine and watch the fireworks lol.

He should stay money is not everything. Has all the support in Reidsville and if he were to go to Florida or somewhere else he would have lot less.

This didn't age well...
I respect trying to verbalize it into existence.
What is said is probably mostly true. The kid and his family "wanted" money now.

Reactions: leo1999
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT