ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville @ Hpa

Find myself agreeing with a Rams fan. This post is spot on.
Well, that is just fine and dandy.

But in Rockingham County the hospitals are overrun with Covid19 patients.

And would you believe that at last count 99.2% of the hospitalized were unvaccinated.

But as the words in a George Jones song went "We live with the choices we make".

Well, that is just fine and dandy.

But in Rockingham County the hospitals are overrun with Covid19 patients.

And would you believe that at last count 99.2% of the hospitalized were unvaccinated.

But as the words in a George Jones song went "We live with the choices we make".

Crazy stat. Hopefully it wakes some people up in that county

Reactions: thekidd12
It’s sad: I’ve lost a former co-worker and friend recently ,and my wife and two kids are battling it right now

not being able to be near your family or hug your children all the while trying to reassure them it’s going to be ok is not easy! Today is day 8 in quarantine with another week of it looming and all the while trying to not catch it is exhausting …

It’s sad: I’ve lost a former co-worker and friend recently ,and my wife and two kids are battling it right now

not being able to be near your family or hug your children all the while trying to reassure them it’s going to be ok is not easy! Today is day 8 in quarantine with another week of it looming and all the while trying to not catch it is exhausting …
Hang in there SL. Hopefully you and your family come out the other end of this and the group hug will be wonderful.

So they have the common flu? IF I remember correctly just before the election both our current vp and many others from the left side said they'd never take a vaccine that 45 oversaw. What hipocracy, all this is is just a money grab. WWG1WGA 💪
Goob no matter the rhetoric or party you follow it ain’t the flu.
And if this thing ever touches you or yours the money grab will be the furthest thing from your mind.

Goob no matter the rhetoric or party you follow it ain’t the flu.
And if this thing ever touches you or yours the money grab will be the furthest thing from your mind.
Had a co worker talk that same political nonsense. He was anti mask and anti vaccine, totally nonchalant about everything regarding Covid. He was diabetic and later caught Covid, which put him into ICU. He never made it out of ICU.

Last edited:
Had a co worker talk that same political nonsense. He was anti mask and anti vaccine, totally nonchalant about everything regarding Covid. He was diabetic and later caught Covid, which put him into ICU. He never made it out of ICU.
My first cousin, oldest of grandchildren, same exact thing.
Many others, some talked about on this board, HPC baseball coach, band directors mentioned in thread on 1A board, thread mostly ignored.
This “thing” is worldwide not just limited to US. Ain’t magically going away with an election held in myopic ‘Merica…
I seldom get into these discussions on here but quite frankly getting tired of the hyperbole being spewed. Everyone stay healthy and safe please.

My first cousin, oldest of grandchildren, same exact thing.
Many others, some talked about on this board, HPC baseball coach, band directors mentioned in thread on 1A board, thread mostly ignored.
This “thing” is worldwide not just limited to US. Ain’t magically going away with an election held in myopic ‘Merica…
I seldom get into these discussions on here but quite frankly getting tired of the hyperbole being spewed. Everyone stay healthy and safe please.

You guys are scared shitless. When you accept death, life is much better place. Living in fear will kill you faster then cancer. The vaccine is killing tonssssss around the world....... Docs and nurses quitting by the 1000s because they refuse the vaccine..........

I've never wore a mask never will. No vaccine never will. Stop eating so much damn meat and processed foods and go exercise...

I am on the fence about the vaccine, my gut is telling me to wait, myself and the rest of my family have already had and gotten over the china virus so we have the natural antibodies, our God given immune system done its job.

Reactions: UNC91
You guys are scared shitless. When you accept death, life is much better place. Living in fear will kill you faster then cancer. The vaccine is killing tonssssss around the world....... Docs and nurses quitting by the 1000s because they refuse the vaccine..........

I've never wore a mask never will. No vaccine never will. Stop eating so much damn meat and processed foods and go

I've never wore a mask never will. No vaccine never will. Stop eating so much damn meat and processed foods and go exercise...
quiting by the 1000’s, lmao, You didn’t take the vaccine but you definitely drank the Kool-Aid you believe anything you read on the dark web😷

Dude apparently we went to same university just several years apart. Also you have never met me and very few people have accused me of being scared of anything.
You do you and I hope everything works out for you.
Hopefully there will be a nurse/doctor to help you if/when you get the made up disease…

The hospital situation in Rockingham County is the true indicator of the seriousness of this issue.

So bad that staff members from other Moses Cone facilities have been asked to help out in Reidsville, facts!!!

• Haha
Reactions: thekidd12 and UNC91
I am on the fence about the vaccine, my gut is telling me to wait, myself and the rest of my family have already had and gotten over the china virus so we have the natural antibodies, our God given immune system done its job.

Our immune system is second to none. Add all this vaccine bullshit and it destroys the immune system, pretty simple science here folks. The vaccine attacks all virtual organs with 100x protein to shock the immune system, which in turns trys to fight. Within three years, most people who took the vaccine will not be here with us. Simple facts. You can't see the government is trying to mandate a vaccine, which is against all rights? Of course elderly and sick people, should avoid gatherings an such. After 2 years this shit, you can't see the mask doesn't work? Never has worked, waS a huge lie to see how much you scared people would let them do to you.

Dude apparently we went to same university just several years apart. Also you have never met me and very few people have accused me of being scared of anything.
You do you and I hope everything works out for you.
Hopefully there will be a nurse/doctor to help you if/when you get the made up disease…

I wouldn't have to meet you brother, to know you're scared shitless. It's okay, you're scared shitless to die as well. You live in fear daily, mask up and already taken the vaccine. Maybe try three masks or try plant base diet and run 10 miles a day????? The latter will prolong your life by years.....

• Haha
Reactions: Ooooner and dogs79
Actual death rates from Delta are down compared to first wave. Maybe herd immunity and vaccines are reason why. Who knows for sure.

All the people in hospitals are not Covid patients. Estimates are that at least half are for other reasons. Since they are taking up space let's kick them out.

To get a booster or not? Biden said we had to have one. Apparently, the FDA disagrees. https://www.politico.com/news/2021/...anel-weighs-evidence-on-pfizer-booster-512543

No one in the media has said major college football games with crowds ranging from 60,000 to 100,000+ are super spreader events like they were quick to do with other events.

Hypocrisy is the new normal. Live life!

Man is not in control. He has never been and never will be. We are fools to think otherwise.

I wouldn't have to meet you brother, to know you're scared shitless. It's okay, you're scared shitless to die as well. You live in fear daily, mask up and already taken the vaccine. Maybe try three masks or try plant base diet and run 10 miles a day????? The latter will prolong your life by years.....
I’m not going to play your games sir.
Been dead before.
Once for 2 1/2 minutes second time three.
Wasn’t scared first time. Second time yes sir I was.
Defibrillator burns take about a month to go away.
Baby boy was a junior in HS.
Came back from that, lost 30 pounds, and got to watch him play senior year.
Key word in all your posts about this is living.
Don’t take it for granted.
Good luck…

Actual death rates from Delta are down compared to first wave. Maybe herd immunity and vaccines are reason why. Who knows for sure.

All the people in hospitals are not Covid patients. Estimates are that at least half are for other reasons. Since they are taking up space let's kick them out.

To get a booster or not? Biden said we had to have one. Apparently, the FDA disagrees. https://www.politico.com/news/2021/...anel-weighs-evidence-on-pfizer-booster-512543

No one in the media has said major college football games with crowds ranging from 60,000 to 100,000+ are super spreader events like they were quick to do with other events.

Hypocrisy is the new normal. Live life!

Man is not in control. He has never been and never will be. We are fools to think otherwise.

Thank you sir, glad we are all not sheep

I’m not going to play your games sir.
Been dead before.
Once for 2 1/2 minutes second time three.
Wasn’t scared first time. Second time yes sir I was.
Defibrillator burns take about a month to go away.
Baby boy was a junior in HS.
Came back from that, lost 30 pounds, and got to watch him play senior year.
Key word in all your posts about this is living.
Don’t take it for granted.
Good luck…

I don't take it for granted brother, never will. But never will fear death.

Glad you were able to survive and continue to live.

I haven't taken the shot but I don't have a problem with it. The problem for me is the government has no business jeopardizing people's careers and livelihood if they don't take the shot. The shot is not a cure. It supposedly lessons the symptoms. So if everyone got the shot the virus would still be here waiting for you after the vaccine wears off every year just like the flu. People know cigarettes cause cancer but they still have the choice to smoke. People know trans fat clogs your arteries but they still have the choice to eat there big Mac. Same difference to me. If you want it, get it, if you don't, then don't.

Also the cloth masks people got from the flea market or Walmart are ridiculous.

LOL, so RC found a way to beat Reidsville!! LMAO

Seriously, I'd bet Covid was present within the Rams long before they played RC. It's a virus. It's everywhere. Test all teams at all schools and I bet positive cases are present.

Now, if S. Guilford shuts down after they played the Cougars this past week we may rethink your point Frank.

Seriously, I'd bet Covid was present within the Rams long before they played RC. It's a virus. It's everywhere. Test all teams at all schools and I bet positive cases are present.

Now, if S. Guilford shuts down after they played the Cougars this past week we may rethink your point Frank.

Yeah, that's my point more than likely all teams will have a positive case or has one now. I wasn't saying I don't care about teams safety. But if we are going to complete a season, we need to establish better guidelines, where teams don't get shut down for long periods. Now if you don't have enough bodies, which I don't know if that's the case with the rams or not.

Reactions: UNC91
I haven't taken the shot but I don't have a problem with it. The problem for me is the government has no business jeopardizing people's careers and livelihood if they don't take the shot. The shot is not a cure. It supposedly lessons the symptoms. So if everyone got the shot the virus would still be here waiting for you after the vaccine wears off every year just like the flu. People know cigarettes cause cancer but they still have the choice to smoke. People know trans fat clogs your arteries but they still have the choice to eat there big Mac. Same difference to me. If you want it, get it, if you don't, then don't.

Also the cloth masks people got from the flea market or Walmart are ridiculous.

Thank you sir, very true statements.

Very true, it's everywhere, and not going away.

We have you in our prayers. I've even alerted Rowdy and he knows how to pray!

Sorry to hear that SL. Hope your family gets better soon.

word i heard today from a player is that there will be no game on friday (Rams were supposed to play N. Forsyth at home)....I'm assuming these 2 conf. games will have to be made up somehow (2 games a week??)
That is how we are making up last Friday's game. We didn't cancel the other team did.(Ayden-Grifton) we play Washington Friday and then we make up our game with Ayden on Tuesday. Lucky for us we have the following Friday as a free date. I'm on call that weekend so I can't go anywhere on 10-1 to watch a game. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: dogs79

I have an Uncle in Arkansas that also was against the vaccine and thought it all a hoax. He has been on a ventilator since the first week of February and is still on it. They can take him off during the day and try to do breathing exercises with him but his mind is in such a fog they can't get him to try and breathe deeply. He has to be on the vent at night. Over 250 days now.

Never should have taken our team to Rockingham, pointless game and they were 3 days off of a covid shutdown... now we have double digit positive tests

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Never should have taken our team to Rockingham, pointless game and they were 3 days off of a covid shutdown... now we have double digit positive tests

I said we should have found another opponent like other teams were doing. I was thinking more from a competitive stand point. But, maybe from a covid stand point as well
And wow double digits that’s bad.

I stay out of these discussions regarding covid and the vaccine and all that because it usually just turns into a bunch of arguing and name calling. But I will say this, I got the Pfizer vaccine and so far I've felt no side effects from it. I however don't agree with the government forcing people to take it. Would I encourage people to take it absolutely but don't threaten people's lives and businesses over it. I hate for kids nowadays in school that have to go through all of this. My Thoughts and prayers go out to Reidsville hope you guys get over this, as well as everybody else in this thread that has had somebody or themselves affected by covid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT