ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville @ Hpa

tarheel fan1

Dec 2, 2011
Our old mini rival High Point Andres

Andrews is down, but I'm sure they still have a few athletes.

Reactions: UNC91
I watched the HP Andrews vs Parkland game. Andrews won in an upset but neither team was particularly impressive.

Andrews has a QB that may be bigger than any Reidsville defensive player.

But otherwise, Andrews is still Andrews.

I watched the HP Andrews vs Parkland game. Andrews won in an upset but neither team was particularly impressive.

Andrews has a QB that may be bigger than any Reidsville defensive player.

But otherwise, Andrews is still Andrews.
Mule…forgive me for changing the subject, but, I see Cummings playing tonight against Eastern Alamance. I know the Ramseur boys throttled them!….do you or your Reidsville brothers think that Cummings will do the same? Just curious.

Mule…forgive me for changing the subject, but, I see Cummings playing tonight against Eastern Alamance. I know the Ramseur boys throttled them!….do you or your Reidsville brothers think that Cummings will do the same? Just curious.

It depends, Eastern Alamance was really banged up vs Eastern Randolph. If they have their guys back it will be close. If they are not ready to go then I see a cavs blowout.

Y’all go ahead….Oooooooner was fittin’ to tell us about the 60’s High Point Andrews football team….gotta feeling they were very good!!😁

Reactions: Ooooner
If Eastern Alamance is healthy I see no reason why they can't beat up on Cummings easily. Otherwise, who knows?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
that was the early 70's...TGT...Reidsville first played HP Andrews in 1968 with Reidsville winning by the odd score of 2-0.........................

It depends, Eastern Alamance was really banged up vs Eastern Randolph. If they have their guys back it will be close. If they are not ready to go then I see a cavs blowout.
Kinda banged up...
Good luck against Andrews...
Have a feeling Reidsville will be fine...

Andrews will be a team to watch the next few years if they can keep that HC they got. He's the most serious and dedicated one I've seen them have in a while. He ran them like a machine vs Parkland and you could tell the kids love him. If they can get the #'s and culture better they could be a solid #2 by 2023/24.

No one's beating Reidsville in this conference for at least 2 years if not 4 though.

Next man up for Reidsville … several key players quarantined… JV call ups aplenty since tonight’s game canceled.

How long are we out? Hopefully its just a one week deal, but doubt it. This is a big blow to the season.

word i heard today from a player is that there will be no game on friday (Rams were supposed to play N. Forsyth at home)....I'm assuming these 2 conf. games will have to be made up somehow (2 games a week??)

word i heard today from a player is that there will be no game on friday (Rams were supposed to play N. Forsyth at home)....I'm assuming these 2 conf. games will have to be made up somehow (2 games a week??)

Ridiculous

hate to get political, but you know this will be over when we as Americans say its over and get on with living....as the late Hank Williams said in one of his songs....."You'll never get out of this world alive"........................

Article in paper paper we would miss 3 Friday football games. Would play 2 games a week on like a Tuesday and Friday to make games up. They are trying to come up with a schedule.

Reactions: UNC91
hate to get political, but you know this will be over when we as Americans say its over and get on with living....as the late Hank Williams said in one of his songs....."You'll never get out of this world alive"........................
Find myself agreeing with a Rams fan. This post is spot on.

Reactions: Ooooner and UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT