Reidsville 70 Carrboro 0
Reidsville 60 Bartlett-Yancey 0
Reidsville 64 Graham 0
Reidsville 60 Cummings 0

2019: (So Far)

Reidsville 50 Carrboro 0
Reidsville 75 Graham 0

Avg score for Rams 64 Points Mid-State Foes 1.2

I despise this conference................................

Just dont think any team around can be put Into our conference that is any good and relevant anymore. Really makes no sense why they are that bad.

What happened to Cummings? It doesn't seem like that long ago that they seemed to always be in the mix for a state championship?

The 2A Midstate is the worst conference in the state. It’s a joke here’s a conference I would like to see

Reidsville
Oak Groove
Thomasville
Burlington Cumming
Randleman
North Davidson

I would like to see this but OG and ND will probably move up to 3A next time. Winston Salem people keep moving south to Davidson County, which is why OG had to be built in the first place. Thomasville should probably drop down to 1A. I do like the theoretical matchup here though!

I think Reidsville tries to get a stronger schedule by getting 4A and 3A teams but sometimes it is hit or miss. You have to play the county rivals, I get it. Nothing bad to say about ES, they're legit this year despite what some would say about scheduling 1A schools.

Rville should definitely try to hit up ND and OG for nonconference though!

Last edited:
Reactions: blackand yellow
Just a powerhouse in football only.What about the other sports Ok in basketball Per Fairmont

Just a powerhouse in football only.What about the other sports Ok in basketball Per Fairmont

reidsville might win the state championship in basketball this year. It wasn’t that long ago reidsville put a 100 points on Fairmont head

When waz this.Reidsville came to Fairmont.Got beat down..I know this football post.Stick to football.U out of ur lane when come to basketball

Just figured what Fairmont u waz talking about.Fairmont West Virginia

no I’m talking about Fairmont N.C. reidsville beat them 100-74 before, in 2012. Reidsville went to the final 4 that year. Why in the world would I be talking about West Virginia

reidsville might win the state championship in basketball this year. It wasn’t that long ago reidsville put a 100 points on Fairmont head
Gonna be tough to beat Farmville Central in basketball this year in 2A and some other good programs gonna have a lot to say about the run to state in basketball I think.

Reactions: daagoob
Ok 2012 one final 4 7 yrs ago .Thaz a powerhouse.Football I will be fool speak anything negative about ur program.Pass one of pure shooters I ever seen .

Ok 2012 one final 4 7 yrs ago .Thaz a powerhouse.Football I will be fool speak anything negative about ur program.Pass one of pure shooters I ever seen .

Reidsville is not a powerhouse in basketball, but a solid program. My point about Reidsville and Fairmont is that they are 1-1 against each other. Maybe we get a tie breaker this year.

Reactions: Heritage 84
The 2A Midstate is the worst conference in the state. It’s a joke here’s a conference I would like to see

Reidsville
Oak Groove
Thomasville
Burlington Cumming
Randleman
North Davidson
Morehead and McMichael are now 2-A and will be in the next conference realignment with Reidsville. That will open up two non-conference dates to fill with formidable foes.

You got to look at the overall conference ... and Reidsville fares poorly in tennis, swimming, cross country, soccer, etc. For example, Reidsville beat Carrboro 50-0 in football this fall but Carrboro shut out the Rams 9-0 in soccer twice. Carrboro soccer may be griping about the lack of competition in that sport.

Point being that the NCHSAA didn't set up this conference with football in mind.

Of course, the geography of this conference isn't ideal either. Lot of long road trips for all sports.

Reactions: PrepFanNC
fair point TGT...but no disrespect to soccer....it pays no bills for athletic dept...Football pretty much it...with basketball a distant 2nd.................

Reactions: tarheel fan1
fair point TGT...but no disrespect to soccer....it pays no bills for athletic dept...Football pretty much it...with basketball a distant 2nd.................
I think they have bigger crowds for soccer than football at Carrboro. Maybe somebody can confirm that.

I think they have bigger crowds for soccer than football at Carrboro. Maybe somebody can confirm that.
Well I was speaking specifically about Reidsville...don't know about Carrboro...different world and culture down there.....I remember about 5 or 6 years ago they had to cancel football before the end of the year because they ran out of players....yet had over 30 on their Cross Country Team.....lol...…………..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT