ADVERTISEMENT

Reidsville (3-0) 74 Eden Morehead (2-1) 0

rambbq

Nov 13, 2002
Reidsville, NC
complete and utter destruction...biggest margin of victory ever in a series that dates back decades.............several different Rams scored..........Reidsville travels to 4-A Winston-Salem Reynolds on friday....................

complete and utter destruction...biggest margin of victory ever in a series that dates back decades.............several different Rams scored..........Reidsville travels to 4-A Winston-Salem Reynolds on friday....................
This so called "contest" is not worthy of discussion. Martinsville and Western Guilford, who were beaten by Morehead, must be total wrecks.

Hey Mule the last TD for Rams was interception return by new guy #22...heck of a play...did you see it??
NO, I was walking out of the stadium. He looked really good at middle linebacker. Wonder just how good he will be when he learns all of the defensive calls?

Bet Thomasville is missing him. Big time.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
What year is he? I hope a jr. He looked good,he maybe playing out of position at mlb, but that maybe the best bet for pt.

I've been impressed with our crowd so far, I think we bring a load to ws

He was 1 of 2 not on roster that played big time in the game. The other was the freshman DL No. 90. Since they are not on the roster that I have, what size (ht / wt) are 22 and 90?

What year is he? I hope a jr. He looked good,he maybe playing out of position at mlb, but that maybe the best bet for pt.

I've been impressed with our crowd so far, I think we bring a load to ws
Yeah ... didn't know what to expect on Labor Day as far as crowd size. Now, I'm sure Morehead is counting their biggest gate of the season today.

Yes. 14 in highlights. 22 for us. I hope he does play baseball. We need a few more good players

One other thing I've noticed after three games this season - especially in the Rockingham and Morehead games. That's how valuable a long-snapper is in a shotgun offense. Reidsville takes for granted, perhaps, how solid their centers/long snappers are. Rockingham and Morehead were totally inept in those basics in the games against Reidsville. (Obviously, they've done much better in the other games. Note that Reidsville opponents are 4-0 against other competition so far this season).

Reidsville easily had a better forward passing percentage than Morehead had with center-to-quarterback passes in the game Monday.

Thanks TGT. Alec Robertson is the main center. He's strong as a bull ox. Cole Setliff is one of the better long snappers around.

That was the worst Morehead team I've ever seen in my 67 yrs....and I've seen good ones and bad ones...........
Is Reidsville that good or are Western Guilford and Martinsville (teams Morehead beat) that bad. Probably both.

How about a shout out to Rams QB Titus Jones. Has a QB rating of 131 after three games which is lights out at any level.

When any QB performs at that level a lot of teams will look bad facing the Rams.

How about a shout out to Rams QB Titus Jones. Has a QB rating of 131 after three games which is lights out at any level.

When any QB performs at that level a lot of teams will look bad facing the Rams.
Titus is 37 of 54 (.685 pct) for 618 yards with 2 interceptions and 8 TDs. Nine different receivers have at least two receptions. Amazing that Reidsville's leading receiver has only 6 receptions. No one for opponents to focus on, that's for sure.

NO, I was walking out of the stadium. He looked really good at middle linebacker. Wonder just how good he will be when he learns all of the defensive calls?

Bet Thomasville is missing him. Big time.
Mule, I looked at your roster on MaxPreps. If it's correct, I never heard that name at Thomasville. What class is he? If he's any good, we surely miss him.

ocdavis31...look at the hudl video link a few posts back....looks like thomsaville unis to me but you would know better.

Morehead has had some decent teams, even in recent years. Wonder what happen with them.

The Shelby Golden Lions say that Reidsville is a wussy school and can't wait to put them in their low, low, low place. I heard that from a source in their football program. I thought it right to pass along even though my source will be pissed,

Morehead has had some decent teams, even in recent years. Wonder what happen with them.
The athletes are still there, the town of eden has just as many athletes as Reidsville, but they problem is they're not playing football. Street life got them or can't stay eligible long enough to play football. Heard they lost servers kids to eligibility issues

ocdavis31...look at the hudl video link a few posts back....looks like thomsaville unis to me but you would know better.
That's us for sure.
Apparently, he was a sophomore at Thomasville last year. The roster shows him to be #42. He may have started on JV and changed numbers when he moved up. I really don't remember him, but he looks good in the video. Frankly, other than #16 and 31 for us last year, we had very little that was memorable.
Wish him the best of luck and hope he's successful for you guys.

The Shelby Golden Lions say that Reidsville is a wussy school and can't wait to put them in their low, low, low place. I heard that from a source in their football program. I thought it right to pass along even though my source will be pissed,
Reidsville fans are very intelligent and know their high school football.They also know that something is wrong with you.

Reidsville fans are very intelligent and know their high school football.They also know that something is wrong with you.

What they know is that Shelby refuses to show them the respect they deserve!

Smh... When the "hating" doesn't work, they start telling lies on Shelby.

Mule, I looked at your roster on MaxPreps. If it's correct, I never heard that name at Thomasville. What class is he? If he's any good, we surely miss him.
Well, oc, I don't know about his sophomore year at Thomasville, but the youngster can flat out play. I watch him a lot at the Morehead so-called game and he is quick and can hit.

For the Reidsville fans, unfortunately your conference season will be much like last year (& this game). You'll have much to cheer about but the games will bore you. Having seen a couple of your conference opponents either live or on film & without naming names, one of them may have the worst defense I have seen...ever. I feel bad for them.

Reidsville is a great football team and so is shelby must respect here from a ram fan. Both have accomplished a lot in the yrs and looks like there's more to come
OK I liked your post because it was logical, complimentary to both schools that dominate almost EVERY 2A thread(as well as sometimes any other number you want to put in front of that A), and not inflammatory or demeaning in any way...

Now don't do it again. :D

These posts are few and far between. Thanks.

Wait I see you are new to the board.

That explains it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT