ADVERTISEMENT

Red Raiders

Coondog you gonna save me a seat this year or since you got married will Friday night be laundry night?

It's not going to happen. Sp isn't going to close anytime soon.
I don't think it will happen either. But never say never, if you would have told me 10 years ago there would be a HS on Lakewood GC I would have said you were crazy. Ask yourself, why is the new middle school is being built in Stanley and not Belmont (or Cramerton)? Logic would have been to build the new middle school across the street from S Cramer and close Belmont. Something is going on, too many things happening that don't make common sense.

Tick-tock you cramping, bedwetting, backpatting, soapdropping, sisterloving, mouth breathing Chargers!!!

Heard Belmont middle will be at Sp and Sp will be built at Seven oaks

that's right....SP wred wraiders will no longer exist. The new school will be called the Seven Oaks Dwarfs and the school colors will be kelly - white.
Seadog and Coondog will be mascots

th

Reactions: blazer236
that's right....SP wred wraiders will no longer exist. The new school will be called the Seven Oaks Dwarfs and the school colors will be kelly - white.
Seadog and Coondog will be mascots

th

You keep talking like this 9496, and I'm gonna stop hiring Crest grads to do my yard work.

Order of events: 1. Mars Hill 2. Summer practices and scrimmages 3. Victory over the crampers.

It's coming boys and girls! The wait will soon be over! Yes!!!!

Reactions: coondog8585
I think SD should be grounded the month of july. Every year at this time. He gets delirious. It's got to be. Oxygen levels. From the altitude.

Reactions: seadog28
Order of events: 1. Mars Hill 2. Summer practices and scrimmages 3. Victory over the crampers.

It's coming boys and girls! The wait will soon be over! Yes!!!!
Your qb throws the ball well. Are yall gonna open things up this year? ....be a real shame to waste that kids good arm.

I'm hearing yes, but I've heard that before. We'll have to see.
Change can be a good thing seadog but considering the success of the red bone i dont see a passing o for yall. Come out throwing and shock crust in the opener....:)....and contrary to what your pal coonie says we whipped yall in touch football....lol

They ain't throwing the d_____ ball or let's say they cant win unless they run the mighty midget wishbone

They ain't throwing the d_____ ball or let's say they cant win unless they run the mighty midget wishbone

9496 is a typical cramper fan! Worried that we might throw it, worried that we'll run it, but most importantly, worried about losing. Fear the RAIDER!!! Being inside a cramper's head is priceless and very tight for such a small area.

Change can be a good thing seadog but considering the success of the red bone i dont see a passing o for yall. Come out throwing and shock crust in the opener....:)....and contrary to what your pal coonie says we whipped yall in touch football....lol
I'm not the only one that was at that 7 on 7. He said the samething. Yall didn't whipp anybody in that 7 on 7.

C'mon raidertime! Crampers don't need to know our business!!
=============================================================
I realize that I have violated the non-disclosure clause in the SuperRaider official handbook and stand ready for appropriate punishment.

I'm bored and a fanatic, so I present this to Cleveland County. This year goes down like a Lawndale family reunion. Good triumphs over evil! SP 2-0 vs CC! Yes, I said it!

SP goes 0-3 to start the yr maybe 0-4 not sure about Clover...... the Belmont bullies call for poor ole Mickey's job and blame it on the red bone. However the midgets make a run to the bakery to pick up some cupcakes - N Gaston, E Gaston, Hunter Huss, Lake Norman Charter, Stuart Cramer and somehow finish the year 6-5 before puking up the cupcake icing as usual in the second rd. Mickey and all his 70 yr old cronies ride off in the sunset and the red bone is retired and never ever the same again. It will be a sad day for NC high school football and the mighty mighty midgets from Bellymont....

Here's the deal, 9496. If our qb position works out, the crampers are toast and the Shelby-Crest game is only important to Rutherford County social workers.

Reactions: coondog8585
Sounds like to me somebody is getting nervous about Aug 19 and it's not the Red Raider bunch. It's the Crest Crampers fan base

Red Raiders don't have nothing to lose but the mighty Crampers do their 32 and 0 record might be 32 and 1 after Aug 19.

Watched the Raiders scrimmage a good field tonight with Vance, SI, and Cox Mill. Some things to feel good about and some things to work on. SP went against Vance first and played them more competitively than I would have thought. Vance is likely the best team that SP will see this year and will be one of the better 4A teams in the region. SP pass D looked bad against SI in the first session but better in the second. Offense moved the ball well on both sessions. SP played a lot of subs against Cox Mill and were inconsistent offensively. SP is very young with only 11 Sr's and played a handful of freshmen significant minutes. Lee ran the offense well and threw the ball surprisingly well, FB ran hard but too high, and Tinker looked good at WB. Defense should be better than what they showed tonight. Watch out for next great FB at SP with FR Bruton who played in the JV session and looked good in limited time with the varsity. We need to be ready as after the cakewalk over Crest in the first game, we face a tough schedule in Lincolnton, Shelby, and Clover.

Great post, RT. Vance would have their JV on the field way before the Crest crampfest. My only concern right now is possibly overlooking Crest before we get to the more competitive portion of our schedule.

Apparently, some big young QB from Crest is a world beater and will catch us asleep.

Great post, RT. Vance would have their JV on the field way before the Crest crampfest. My only concern right now is possibly overlooking Crest before we get to the more competitive portion of our schedule.

Apparently, some big young QB from Crest is a world beater and will catch us asleep.

He's actually going to play QB and LG at the same time so be prepared.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT