ADVERTISEMENT

Red Raiders

seadog28

Oct 4, 2004
Some Purple Drizzle miscreants defaced the "Mighty Red Raider" practice field before today's opening spring practice. Expect an unusually high scoring game this year!

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Kids these days.Hey what did you think of our nationally televised game on Thursday Sept 1?

Sounds great, and perfect for me. I'll be free to attend this one. Tell Dax to give the Hokies a long look.

Tennessee...where talented NC kids go to see their careers ended by false promises made by coaches

Anybody have a spring practice report? I'll check em out Monday, but would appreciate any observations. Go Raiders!!!

The little red midgets suck & can't win the easiest state championship they ever will play in. How's that for a report?

And you must be a dog with a name like that. We have a name for female dogs where I'm from. Starts with a B and rhymes with itch.

Just like you went to hide once you found out your mom has been tucking those balls between her legs your whole life.

Lmao! Your alright dog, this is why I like ncpreps better than that other website. I'll leave you alone for now. I'll try to piss you off again closer to the season.

Reactions: coondog8585
This site used to be fun but nobody gets on here besides Cleveland county and Sp fans.. but I do have a trash talk page Nc high school football trash talk page on FB..

The little red midgets suck & can't win the easiest state championship they ever will play in. How's that for a report?

How's that for a report? I'd say 3rd grade level. Congratulations, you have shown enough proficiency to graduate at Crest.

Have fun in 2A and being shelbys b**ch next year. All those conference championships you USED to win will now belong to Cleveland county in both conferences. Crest, KM will fight it out. Shelby will win theirs starting next year as gaston county schools suck it up at the bottom of the barrel in both conferences.

Have fun in 2A and being shelbys b**ch next year. All those conference championships you USED to win will now belong to Cleveland county in both conferences. Crest, KM will fight it out. Shelby will win theirs starting next year as gaston county schools suck it up at the bottom of the barrel in both conferences.

Is that right? From my seat here at spring practice, I'd say, "keep your day job." These Red Raiders are going to make you look like a buffoon in game predictions.

Btw, the real bitch is being Cleveland County's Daddy. The embarrassment and disappointment can be overwhelming!

Btw, the real bitch is being Cleveland County's Daddy. The embarrassment and disappointment can be overwhelming!
Don't let the crazy poster make you start losing your mind or 98 will get on here and show you some Shelby vs SP stats.

Crest will be showcasing their new 6-3 230 pound QB they brought in against SP in the season opener.Can you say 33 in a row.

How many 4 star recruits does Crest have coming in this year? South Point will go through some growing pains early on in the season. But should be a top ten team by the end.

At your service....

Shelby all time vs (1951) Belmont (South Point) 38-16-0

Got to admit that looks good, but the dodge ball effect was in full effect. Let me explain, the lions dodged us for years when that ass whooping would have been Homeric!

Starting next year, you can't hide!

I saw where the Raiders will play Clover this year. Clover isn't what they used to be, but at least they aren't Q or West Charlotte.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT