ADVERTISEMENT

Red Raiders

SP is likely to be a much better team as the year moves on due to youth. Front end loaded schedule is going to make it tougher. I believe that SP only started one SR. on offense last night and four defenders. At times they played with two FR CB's. Mead sat out the night after the first series with Vance after taking a knee but looked fine later on.

Reactions: seadog28
For all interested: we are planning on meeting at captains cap off 85 exit 27 (Sam Wilson) on park road. It sits on top of the hill up from the bowling alley and food lion. Can get a reservation, but would need at least ten total. Please let me know if you know sure you can make it. I miss Riverview, but this place isn't that bad and they have a good salad which is important to me. We have a couple of us already down just waiting on work schedule on two more.

It would be a fun, classy time to have some fun unwind and some friendly trash talk never hurt. Inbox me your mail or cell to coordinate. See ya later.

If Crest is counting on over powering us, they are in for a disappointment. It may work on Shelby, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: raidertime
Missed the scrimmage last night as Mick has me scouting a potential Raider kicker in Rio. Coaching staff says that the boys played well last night. T-6 and counting. Go Raiders! GTH Crest!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT