ADVERTISEMENT

Rd 3 Murphy at Robbinsville

Im not trying to get an excuse train going but Murphy is not going to be at 100% tonight, who knows how much impact it will have on the outcome. Community School of Davidson decided to get dirty the other night because they were getting their ass beat and injured one of Murphy's players. I wont say who it is but for anyone that watched the game it will be obvious.

As long as yunz got the Robbinsville girl Murphy will be tough.
Because her dad is from there? A real stretch on that one BK.. Robbinsville already knows she isnt 100% so I guess it's safe to say that she is the one that got injured, she will play but she won't be at full capacity.

Reactions: ncvol2381
Great win for Murphy with their best player playing hurt. Very good season for Robbinsville, they'll probably be the favorites in 1A next year.

Reactions: wncbowhunter
I bet Robbinsville didn't shoot 20%.. Murphy only scored 17 points in the second half and still won by 12..Knights were ice cold..probably missed 15 3's..
I think the crowd really effected both teams.

I bet Robbinsville didn't shoot 20%.. Murphy only scored 17 points in the second half and still won by 12..Knights were ice cold..probably missed 15 3's..
I think the crowd really effected both teams.
I didnt watch, did Rogers look like herself or could you tell she was hurt?

She didn’t look hurt to me. Rebounding machine tonight. She was dominant on the glass.

Reactions: mbdfan
I would lean towards Phillips girl really was all over knights point guard, knights out rebounded Murphy and got all the 50-50 balls in first two match ups, Not tonight Murphy rebounded and got t

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT