ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Deanna....

Status
Not open for further replies.
And my prayers are with you. The UNC/NCSU game. I know all you have went through the last few years and I applaud you for keeping your chin up. You have overcome and made this site one of national prominence. With that comes a huge responsibility. I will be attacked for questioning this. I expected it. But, with the level of exposure you provide and access it is a legitimate concern. Journalism, which is what you provide, is open. This isn't a "small time" operation. You are an outlet for national media. You have grown this from to a level that should be modeled in every state. This site is amazing and you are the one that brought it to this level. You impact every player you come in contact with. That is the point that was discussed. Imagine one player, a player that could make or break a coach at the college level. He has one person that he has been in contact with for a few years prior to college. He sees that person wearing a UNC, Stanford, WVU, or you name it shirt. They are in charge of the website in his/her state. He chooses to go to that school. That makes an impact.
Damn, I think I know who you are......

Really !! I’m sure that these recruits make their decision on where to attend by what they read on ncpreps !!!!! Lmbo
Go Tarheels

Reactions: 1SWO1
I would like to announce that next Fall I will be attending UNC because I like what Denna had to say on ncpreps

Reactions: 1SWO1
Can't stand an Idiot!!!! Deanna loves these HS atheletes/kids and is a great embassor to the game of HS football in the Carolinas. Much respect to her for all she does especially through some tough times she has went through last few years. She is still here and kicking strong.

Reactions: andrew jones
Like I said, I knew asking the question would bring many haters. Especially the UNC crowd. I don't think I contradicted myself at any point. Looking at the situation from an outside perspective it is a legitimate question. I have and always will support this site. The influence an adult has over a teenager cannot be measured in tangible mathematics. Attending signing ceremonies and being there doesn't change the fact that you would have wished each one of those kids chose UNC. They shouldn't and we shouldn't know who you are a fan of as a Journalist. Make all the jokes you want. When you are dealing with kids that often are looking for a deciding factor and making a friend happy it shouldn't be decided by a site that has unfettered biased access to the recruits.

What a stupid post. I hate carolina as much as the next guy but Deanna can pull for whoever she wants and I don't see any kid being influenced. I doubt many kids even read this stuff....its mostly us old farts.

I’m sitting at Baptist Hospital with my dad. He in all likelihood will be diagnosed with lung cancer after his biopsy today.

I hope you are really proud of yourself questioning my integrity in a very sad time in my life.

I’m done with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT