ADVERTISEMENT

QB from Scotland

Can he play? We all have seen a lot of Tarzan's that play like Jane! BTW i find it funny how folks complain about the transfers but for the most part these are kids that are trying to improve their lot in life/sports. If you had an opportunity to move to a better job isn't that your right? I'm all for team but a team is still made up of individuals and everyone talks about freedom of this and that but when these kids do it - many become offended and shocked!
oh yeah the talent is there he jus had 2 all state TEs in front of him (Jeremiah Hall, Gary Williams) add him being young he played all yr last year but more of a blocker role. He's the man now

AB is probably the best OC in the business. He will put 50+ on you, if you're not prepared. The 2013 class at Vance, was the best class they've had the last 6 to 7 years in my opinion. That was before he arrived. As talented as they've been on the Offensive side of the ball. The Defensive side, they've had problem stopping teams.

Last edited:
AB is probably the best OC in the business. He will put 50+ on you, if you're not prepared. The 2013 class at Vance, was the best class they've had the last 6 to 7 years in my opinion. That was before he arrived. As talented as they've been on the Offensive side of the ball. The Defensive side, they've had problem stopping teams.
Secondary is our Achilles heel. Which ironically has been out demise the last 2 regional finals. We're getting closer n closer to getting the right staff in place. I look at creek and all the trials they had where they almost got there til that 2013 class got them over the hump....jus a matter of time

Class of 2013 was the class with North and Jordan at Wr with Gore and Horton at RB. Your thinking of the 2014 class with Jay Sam.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT