ADVERTISEMENT

Preseason #1s: Myers Park(West) & Vance(East) 8/11/2019

Hey Curry,
I WONT BELIEVE IT UNTIL YOU TELL ME

Is it true that Porter Rooks caught 3 TD passes and Myers Park beat Asheville High School in a 2 quarter scrimmage 31-0 with Drake playing 1 quarter?

Curry,
I see what you and the rest of the people are talking about - Drake is about to become the Story out of North Carolina...

Drake will turn out to be the Stephen Curry version. Coaches Did not believe he was good enough.

In Drakes version, there are people out in Society wondering how he could possibly be fit for Alabama. Or in fact how is he currently considered a great quarterback.

Just like Stephen - the truth will come out....

Any coach that couldn't see Drake's talent and potential shouldn't be coaching. Hough made a huge mistake

Curry,
I see what you and the rest of the people are talking about - Drake is about to become the Story out of North Carolina...

Drake will turn out to be the Stephen Curry version. Coaches Did not believe he was good enough.

In Drakes version, there are people out in Society wondering how he could possibly be fit for Alabama. Or in fact how is he currently considered a great quarterback.

Just like Stephen - the truth will come out....

Any coach that couldn't see Drake's talent and potential shouldn't be coaching. Hough made a huge mistake

They committed to Bonner Steward who moved from Fayetteville NC the year before. They couldn't just tell him to go home. It all worked out, and he ended up in my opinion with a better program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT