ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball Preliminary And Final Women's Basketball Brackets

South stanly beat them by 30 (CSD) they are our 3rd seed out of our conference.
In no way is Andrews favored in this game but if our girls show up to play after a long road trip they have a great chance on winning this game. We are mostly Fr, Sophomores and Juniors. We have shown moments of great team play but need to be consistent. In other words I believe we could win by 10 or get beat by 20. Lol

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
i agree and I am from the Big SMC. We are small schools also but they are only 4 teams in the Little SMC. Each year it is the same scenario with their 2nd place team getting a home game with a 4 to 8 win season. The one question I have is I have seen other conferences with 1 to 3 loss seasons get run off the court when it comes to playoffs. So can the Computer generated strength of schedule solve the problem?
Good point, I just think the state should try to set it up so that schools from the same conference would not play each other before the 3rd round. I would say that that most schools would be in favor of playing someone different then the same old same old. Plus then you could see what conference really had the best teams

Reactions: Sportsnut17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT