ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers for N Surry families

MA BEARMAN

Oct 31, 2012
NS rb #35 Dakota Goss was in bad wreck yesterday! Last I heard his girlfriend and another girl were killed also another in surgery! Please pray for these families and this young man.
Mount Airy news says Goss was not injured!

This post was edited on 11/25 12:21 PM by MA BEARMAN

Sending out prayers, saw the young man play twice this season, class act.

It has been a tough week, 2 from East Forysth, 2 from North Davidson and now 2 from North Surry.

Our prayers go out to all the families involved.

His younger brother (Brendan played JV for us) is in ICU and has several broken bones in both legs among other injuries. Seems to be improving as the day goes. Please keep this young man in your prayers as well, as well as the Taylor Thompson family.

I can't speak for North but for my end thanks for all your support folks. I hate it so bad for the Goss/Thompson/Davis families. Me and Goss and his brother are close friends so it shook me pretty good. The sad part is that he and the group were coming back from Tanglewood at the lightshow when it happened. Just a random twist of fate. Life stinks sometime and this is an example of that.

I like many hope for a recovery for everyone and I hope this makes our community come together.

This post was edited on 11/25 3:33 PM by Slasher Killer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT