Randleman 47, Union Pines 6
SW Randollph 20, McMicheal 7
Wheatmore 15, Bishop McG 14
Trinity 34, West Davidson 21

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Not 2A but.....

Western Alamance 26, Eastern Guilford 20 OT
Great post!…actually.

Western Alamance has played (3) 2a teams. All of those games were close scores too.

Reidsville, Cummings, North Stanly

Great comparison games…just saying.

I have an opinion now…I’ll let y’all figure out yours if you feel compelled to look.

How about them Comets?…had the lead at half!

Cummings over in the east too…we’ll see.

I couldn't understand how we'd easily drive down the field to the redzone all night and then stall out. Brady had a heck of a night 16-24 300 yards and 1 TD. We also had over 120 yards rushing. You'd think with 400 plus yards offense we would have scored 5-6 TDs.
They applied some pressure, but I agree it was like we’d get to the 30 with ease then boom forget what we were doing.

Reactions: FHJackets90
They applied some pressure, but I agree it was like we’d get to the 30 with ease then boom forget what we were doing.
Like when we drove inside 10 2x and didn’t score. Same thing. It’s much harder when the field is shorter and we made sure to apply as much pressure to the qb as we could. That’s football!

Reactions: Yellowjacket2010
This tells me that ED will give Wrh all they want, might even win.
not really havelock and west craven are rival schools and also styles make games i honestly think yall will have a 21-14 type game one because you both run alot but honestly i think wrh has a better running game ed has a better defense so it just depends on who turns the ball over

west craven scored their first td on 4th down after havelock got a penalty and gave west craven a shorter attempt

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT