ADVERTISEMENT

Post Week 4 Scores!

Hard to tell who had the worst half: The Rams QB or the coaching staff that went brain dead not using time outs.
Yea Mule it’s bad on both ends . 1st and goal at the 1 and run 3 pass plays and sacked on 2 of them with no points.

Forest Hills 21
Comm. Sch. Davidson 14
Final Score

Forest Hills gave up some points missing 3 FG and looked sloppy at times. Anyone says CSD is a bad team they're wrong. They are a pretty good team and definitely coached well. If you run into them in the west playoffs don't take them lightly. Definitely an exciting game though.

Last edited:
Havelocks wins over my Eagles 20-13. That Ram QB played with a lot of grit and determination after we took the lead. He just put the team on his shoulders. Fun game to be a part of.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Rams lose 19-14
Worst coaching and play calling on offense I’ve ever seen at a rams game. Including the ones I played in. 28 years worth

Reactions: notanyonesfan
Forest Hills 21
Comm. Sch. Davidson 14
Final Score

Forest Hills gave up some points missing 3 FG and looked sloppy at times. Anyone says CSD is a bad team they're wrong. They are a pretty good team and definitely coached well. If you run into them in the west playoffs don't take them lightly. Definitely an exciting game even though.
Great game FH - you guys are a tremendous team with great kids. We didn’t like the missed push in the back on that 40 yard TD. Ref came over and apologized to us for missing that one. Those FG’s were also 35-40 yards - no chip shots by any means! What a battle all night. Wish you guys nothing but success the rest of the way through. Maybe we will catch you in the playoffs!

Great game FH - you guys are a tremendous team with great kids. We didn’t like the missed push in the back on that 40 yard TD. Ref came over and apologized to us for missing that one. Those FG’s were also 35-40 yards - no chip shots by any means! What a battle all night. Wish you guys nothing but success the rest of the way through. Maybe we will catch you in the playoffs!
Thanks, ya'll are a well coached team. Definitely kept the ball out of our return guys hands all night which was smart coaching. Great QB and receivers that could catch. You guys had us a little nervous tonight. Thank God for a bye week this week. We had more guys dropping from cramps tonight than the previous 3 games.

I agree but beating CCD by 7 isn’t that impressive.
I agree, in all reality I think we’re between 2-4 scores better than them. We had no energy, our team is good and I think our kids know it. When you score in the first 32 seconds of the game they were thinking another cake walk and slacked off. But I can say CSD had a good qb and some good wr. On the last score they had we dropped an int hit our guy in the numbers I think he was surprised, there wasn’t a CSD player near him lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT