ADVERTISEMENT

Post today's score, all classes.East/West

1st off, I was trying to put Avery’s season in perspective. 2nd, I was saying what I believed as a fan, not as someone with no bias. So the question is, are you just trying to be an a**, or do you think you’re that good? Cause honestly I wasn’t that impressed.
Worst offensive game I’ve seen in a good 20 games maybe all year and still won in the western finals. Not losing a single player and have already made a state title run will have experience next year that wasn’t there this year it realistically shouldn’t be close next year

Realistically no. Just like realistically Avery going to the regionals with a bunch of sophomores would put them in the finals one of the past two years. Have some humility, maybe then someone could pull for East Surry besides East Surry fans.

Realistically no. Just like realistically Avery going to the regionals with a bunch of sophomores would put them in the finals one of the past two years. Have some humility, maybe then someone could pull for East Surry besides East Surry fans.
They were the favorites this year and will be next year sorry that’s how it works we got our own fans we don’t need mountain people to pull for us

And that’s why we won’t. Too much arrogance for mountain folk. You keep your wsp and bishops to hang your hats on. We’ll just be grateful for what our communities can accomplish. I’d take a Murphy Avery Cherokee Mitchell over any team you put in anyways. I do like mt airy fans though. A little less arrogant to have accomplished WAY more than a Surry team.

I for one am proud that I'm MOUNTAIN PEOPLE. No need to worry, up until now I was pulling for ES, but even though I think ES wins......Go Pamlico.

Go Mountaineers.
Lonely at the top I guess. Maybe next year y’all can make the trip to pilot mountain and the long trip back after the cards roll!!

I’d look forward to it. But I’d rather have you drive through the Mtn s.
I’m sure you would can’t win away from home without all y’all hillbillies yelling for you. To bad basketball isn’t a mountain sport the foothills/triad own basketball and always will.

Lonely at the top I guess. Maybe next year y’all can make the trip to pilot mountain and the long trip back after the cards roll!!

Trust me Mitchell HAS been to the top, while not this season nor even in 1a, (2a twice) I know what it is like to watch a team cut down the nets in Chapel Hill. I assume ES will know the feeling next week. You are not the first nor will you be the last.

Earlier I gave credit to ES for surviving the west and the girls and coaching staff deserve all the credit they get, so congrats to them. While I might of had to watch online, I'm with WHCoops, just not ready to run scared into the night next season, as I'm sure MA, Murphy and Cherokee feel the same. Every year is a new season and ES will be #1 and expected to repeat.

Again congrats to the young ES ladies on a wonderful season.

Go Mountaineers, and Pamlico

Reactions: WHChoops
And that’s why we won’t. Too much arrogance for mountain folk. You keep your wsp and bishops to hang your hats on. We’ll just be grateful for what our communities can accomplish. I’d take a Murphy Avery Cherokee Mitchell over any team you put in anyways. I do like mt airy fans though. A little less arrogant to have accomplished WAY more than a Surry team.

Just so you’ll know, Mt Airy is a Surry county team lol (and if Bishop hadn’t won all those trophies Mt Airy and EastSurry would have)

Lol hillbillies. Cmon think outside the box. Let’s try rednecks( for simpletons like yourself) or go with something more 2019 like 3rd world counties, Fact is that you triad schools hang your hats on your prep school’s accomplishments and when you actually do something you’re too stupid to just accept the fact that it’s a great accomplishment for what you’re having to compete with. But “ go East Surry”, win while you can!

Reactions: AHVikingNation
Lol hillbillies. Cmon think outside the box. Let’s try rednecks( for simpletons like yourself) or go with something more 2019 like 3rd world counties, Fact is that you triad schools hang your hats on your prep school’s accomplishments and when you actually do something you’re too stupid to just accept the fact that it’s a great accomplishment for what you’re having to compete with. But “ go East Surry”, win while you can!
We will and I never said that we didn’t have great competition this year but we won our games and will do the same next year. And it’s much harder to beat the charters than the mountains.

Really!! Cause you had a much easier time beating the charters than the Mtn s. Cherokee had you, Murphy had you. I gave my complements cause they were well earned by your team, but you’re a different story. I don’t think you have a clue. I remember your posts in football, still clueless!

Really!! Cause you had a much easier time beating the charters than the Mtn s. Cherokee had you, Murphy had you. I gave my complements cause they were well earned by your team, but you’re a different story. I don’t think you have a clue. I remember your posts in football, still clueless!
Well I’ll be clueless while ES dominates as of right now and y’all are sitting on your back porch yelling at the stars about what “could’ve been” if if if if if if if.

Just so you’ll know, Mt Airy is a Surry county team lol (and if Bishop hadn’t won all those trophies Mt Airy and EastSurry would have)
Sry for my county dumbness. Just expressing my regards for mt airy athletics. And “ no “ you probably wouldn’t have.

Sry for my county dumbness. Just expressing my regards for mt airy athletics. And “ no “ you probably wouldn’t have.
Yes East Surry and MA were the second best team in the state several years that bishop won knocked out by bishop.

Again clueless! I’m not saying East Surry wasn’t the best team or shouldn’t be where they are. They should! They beat everyone they needed to beat to be there! But to say that my team has no chance next yr is clueless! That was my point with Avery, regional finals 2 yrs ago and never get there again. Teams change every year. My team might improve more than yours. Will East be the favorite? Of course they will, but I think we can beat them next yr, heck I think we could have beat them this year from what I saw. That’s just my perspective as a Mitchell fan. It’s nit s knock, it’s just my opinion.

Yes East Surry and MA were the second best team in the state several years that bishop won knocked out by bishop.
Really cause I’m sure there’s a lot of teams that would say different. Homer up all you want to, heck I would. But fact is besides mt airy no one has done anything in your conference besides your prep schools

Again clueless! I’m not saying East Surry wasn’t the best team or shouldn’t be where they are. They should! They beat everyone they needed to beat to be there! But to say that my team has no chance next yr is clueless! That was my point with Avery, regional finals 2 yrs ago and never get there again. Teams change every year. My team might improve more than yours. Will East be the favorite? Of course they will, but I think we can beat them next yr, heck I think we could have beat them this year from what I saw. That’s just my perspective as a Mitchell fan. It’s nit s knock, it’s just my opinion.
And it’s just my opinion that if the mountains were going to stop the NW streak before it hits 15 this was the year to do it Cherokee and Murphy had us in their crosshairs and let us slip away I don’t see anything changing next year with East returning everyone and the teams that played us tight losing key pieces it just makes sense but whatever I’m the clueless one.

Fair. I thought Avery had that chance this year and was wrong. I think Murphy and Mitchell has that chance next year and could be wrong. If so I’ll change my name to clueless.

I’m sure you would can’t win away from home without all y’all hillbillies yelling for you. To bad basketball isn’t a mountain sport the foothills/triad own basketball and always will.
Now I'm a hillbilly. I'm ok with it ,now if you call me a Mountaineer we might have problems also can you send me some brochures of that paradise you must live in..

And it’s just my opinion that if the mountains were going to stop the NW streak before it hits 15 this was the year to do it Cherokee and Murphy had us in their crosshairs and let us slip away I don’t see anything changing next year with East returning everyone and the teams that played us tight losing key pieces it just makes sense but whatever I’m the clueless one.
If ES wins the state championship this year it will not be # 15 for the NWC,it will be #14.. Bishop won 9 straight from 2006 to 2014 then WSPrep won 2015 & 2016 and Mount Airy won 2017 & 2018 and that is 13 straight till this year and ES has to win to make it 14. So unless you are 100% sure of winning next year also it will be 14.

Awe common mav us mountaineers and” hillbillies “ got to look out for each other. It’s only a river that separates us. Lol

If ES wins the state championship this year it will be # 15 for the NWC not 15. Bishop won 9 straight from 2006 to 2014 then WSPrep won 2015 & 2016 and Mount Airy won 2017 & 2018 and that is 13 straight till this year and ES has to win to make it 14. So unless you are 100% sure of winning next year also it will be 14.
I know I’m saying this was the year to end it next year should be 15 with everyone returning for the cards

Cmon TD, I thought better of you. Subtract those prep wins and give an honest accessment of your conference. Great, good but not great, or like the rest us public schools that hope for 1 good year. Apparently East Surry has been there for a while and I know mt airy has cause I’ve seen it up close, but .....

Cmon TD, I thought better of you. Subtract those prep wins and give an honest accessment of your conference. Great, good but not great, or like the rest us public schools that hope for 1 good year. Apparently East Surry has been there for a while and I know mt airy has cause I’ve seen it up close, but .....
Just making it clear it would not be 15 this year and not at all proud of the 11 years advantaged school wins because Mount Airy may have had more wins. ;)

Just making it clear it would not be 15 this year and not at all proud of the 11 years advantaged school wins because Mount Airy may have had more wins. ;)
And to add to that as long as they are part of the NWC I have to pull for them in the playoffs after the NWC public schools are out. I always pull for the conference. Also, think ESODcards needs to let up some. A lot of repeating the some posts.

Lol always respect your opinion TD. Respect mt airy and what they HAVE accomplished in that conference. Boys and girls. It’s a tough conference! Just cause it’s easts turn this year I’m not jumping on. They’re not that good! Don’t care what cards says. But anyways.... on to next yr for my team.

And it’s my opinion if East Surry runs into Mitchell next year then East Surrys season ends. But that’s my opinion.

Lol always respect your opinion TD. Respect mt airy and what they HAVE accomplished in that conference. Boys and girls. It’s a tough conference! Just cause it’s easts turn this year I’m not jumping on. They’re not that good! Don’t care what cards says. But anyways.... on to next yr for my team.
And it’s my opinion that it’s absurd to draw your conclusions on a team after watching one game on a livestream. When firing on all cylinders this cardinal team beat West Forsyth who is playing for the 4a state title next week.

And you’re right!( except I did watch them live) And it’s absurd for you to think they have it locked up already next yr when you’ve never seen Mitchell girls play. Favorites? Absolutely. Great team? Absolutely. They have one of the top players in the state and are in the finals. A lock for next year? We’ll see next year.

And you’re right!( except I did watch them live) And it’s absurd for you to think they have it locked up already next yr when you’ve never seen Mitchell girls play. Favorites? Absolutely. Great team? Absolutely. They have one of the top players in the state and are in the finals. A lock for next year? We’ll see next year.
No disrespect to east surry, but I was a nervous wreck having to play Mitchell 4 times in one season. They are very good for a young team. Es cards poster did you stick around and watch mountain heritage girls play after your game? That is where most of Mitchell's and avery's losses came to. Their bench could start for a lot of teams. They wear you down in 2nd half. But I have been a sore loser, and can respect a team for not playing their best game and still winning. We didn't have our best game against Murphy either, and still was in the game.

I was impressed with Mountain Heritage! All around solid team and coaching. Forbush was well coached and had some good players but the size and depth of MH grinded then down.

No disrespect to east surry, but I was a nervous wreck having to play Mitchell 4 times in one season. They are very good for a young team. Es cards poster did you stick around and watch mountain heritage girls play after your game? That is where most of Mitchell's and avery's losses came to. Their bench could start for a lot of teams. They wear you down in 2nd half. But I have been a sore loser, and can respect a team for not playing their best game and still winning. We didn't have our best game against Murphy either, and still was in the game.
Yes Heritage looked solid throughout the game but really turned it on and separated themselves late great team all around

And in no way am I saying Mitchell won’t be a very solid team I’m just saying that this was the year to beat East. I don’t see them losing next year while returning everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT