ADVERTISEMENT

Post Those Scores Here 9/1/2023

shutdownD24

Sep 6, 2014
We have some great games tonight throughout the various classifications. Post scores here throughout your games. Good luck to all competitors!

concord 0
jm robinson 27 2Q

robinson lineman big on both sides on the ball, Rb and Qb playing great

Last edited:
Ragsdale 0
Oak Grove 27

Four minutes left. Game would be over if the chain gang wasn’t freshly picked out of the student section with zero clue as to what they’re doing. But hey, at least Ragsdale has a new LED lighting system.

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
ACR is going to be a tough out come playoff time once healthy. Scary thing is this early losses means some top seed with have to play them early.
This! Has to be one of the toughest first 3 weeks in the state. Maybe the toughest. Definitely a loaded schedule. Hats off to them, I know some fans are divided on the topic of tough scheduling but I love it. If you can stay healthy I think it’s great for a team. Hate scheduling when a team isn’t tested till mid season.

Ragsdale 0
Oak Grove 27

Four minutes left. Game would be over if the chain gang wasn’t freshly picked out of the student section with zero clue as to what they’re doing. But hey, at least Ragsdale has a new LED lighting system.
Baseball players - were nice guys but had no idea what to do.

Reactions: PrepFanNC
This! Has to be one of the toughest first 3 weeks in the state. Maybe the toughest. Definitely a loaded schedule. Hats off to them, I know some fans are divided on the topic of tough scheduling but I love it. If you can stay healthy I think it’s great for a team. Hate scheduling when a team isn’t tested till mid season.
I love our schedule, got Watauga next week which will be a battle as well. The kids love playing against the best, just makes them see what they need to work on and get better for playoff time.

EF and WF are very good 4A teams so competing with both without Guest is major. I would honestly be satisfied with the performance they put on tonight despite losing. Like you said, this will only make them better.

H
I love our schedule, got Watauga next week which will be a battle as well. The kids love playing against the best, just makes them see what they need to work on and get better for playoff time.
I’ve found that most of the time at decent programs the kids would rather do it, as long as they are being somewhat competitive. The coaches are usually the ones a little less eager to do it. That’s just in my limited experience, we had a coach for a while that played a lot of…..less than competitive non conference schedules and I think it hurt us a few years in the long run. Recently we have played some better teams. There’s a game we play every year (not gonna mention the team out of respect, but bear fans know who I’m talking about)that’s brings a good gate, good money for both teams but imo does very little for our team. I’d love to drop it and pick up a more solid team or even a really good one. Heck schedule you guys….does a loss to ACR really hurt your overall outlook on the year that much more than a 50-0 blowout to a MAC bottom feeder? Just my two cents

I know our coach would love to play you guys, he can’t get a WNC team to play us, it’s horrible. We had Young buses take us to the game tonight and I literally just got home 5 minutes ago 1:10am! That’s crazy.

Funny thing is our driver tonight was a Pisgah grad and worked at the mill out there for years. He was a great guy, can’t remember his name tho!

Reactions: bearfan4life
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT