ADVERTISEMENT

Post scores

Is this the same Richlands team that just beat Swo?

Bro I've told you SWO is terrible couldn't beat the deaf n blind school at the moment. Not sure what's going on... Actually upsets me but outta my control

Yes. Center was tiny

Yea crazy brother. Richlands won't win another game and I think SWO will go 0 for this season. Crazy how things have fallen. I've been going to SWO games for 28 years, missed 4-5 games. Played there, both my son's played there on state title teams. Don't think I'll be at another game this year, and that kills me.

Forest Hills 52
Union Academy 7
Final Score/Running clock second half

QB Brady Hibbard with 4 more TD passes. That's 10 in the past two games. Tied Union County Record last week with 6 in a game. Sam Howell currently a rookie with the Washington Commanders was the Record holder.

Yea crazy brother. Richlands won't win another game and I think SWO will go 0 for this season. Crazy how things have fallen. I've been going to SWO games for 28 years, missed 4-5 games. Played there, both my son's played there on state title teams. Don't think I'll be at another game this year, and that kills me.

Come on now you can't walk away from your team when they are down. Got to keep supporting them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT