ADVERTISEMENT

Post scores

Mush
Everything’s funny when your winning big money. Lots of crickets heard, no dog’s barking
What ? WRH lost to a well oiled machine? Underdog and put up a fight. Goobs are you not used to highschool football? You play bigger better teams to experience failure and grown from it. I know NE plays cupcakes and beats them 87-0 but where does that get them...... Oh yea choke job every year. Take notes my guy

Reactions: dogs79
What ? WRH lost to a well oiled machine? Underdog and put up a fight. Goobs are you not used to highschool football? You play bigger better teams to experience failure and grown from it. I know NE plays cupcakes and beats them 87-0 but where does that get them...... Oh yea choke job every year. Take notes my guy
Northeastern always plays a tough ooc schedule, To Coach Moores credit he try’s his best to schedule good programs to get us ready because our conference is very weak. Leesville was no better than Rose. Let’s keep it real.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC_91
Northeastern always plays a tough ooc schedule, To Coach Moores credit he try’s his best to schedule good programs to get us ready because our conference is very weak. Leesville was no better than Rose. Let’s keep it real.
NE plays no body, all cupcakes. Let's keep it real...... Coach Moore don't try schedule no one, he more worried about his hair cut and clothing attire........ Leesville would put a running clock on rose before halftime... Dee nuts what I'll call you from now on, you can't be serious??? Do you not know good football if it smack you in the face???????

NE plays no body, all cupcakes. Let's keep it real...... Coach Moore don't try schedule no one, he more worried about his hair cut and clothing attire........ Leesville would put a running clock on rose before halftime... Dee nuts what I'll call you from now on, you can't be serious??? Do you not know good football if it smack you in the face???????
On the way back from Wilkes Barre, Pa now, you always stating you live in Chapel Hill says enough to me.

• Haha
Man should be in Vegas with insite like this. Why you upset? 🤣
It's the truth only team I think has a legit chance of beating yall is wallace in that conference but u don't get props for Richlands or Dixon but you play who they put in front of u no matter who.

• Haha
Reactions: dogs79 and UNC_91
It's the truth only team I think has a legit chance of beating yall is wallace in that conference but u don't get props for Richlands or Dixon but you play who they put in front of u no matter who.
What you want me to do argue with you or something. Heck I agree. Although I think James Kenan with gives ED all they want. What point you trying to make is what I don't get.

Reactions: UNC_91 and dogs79
What you want me to do argue with you or something. Heck I agree. Although I think James Kenan with gives ED all they want. What point you trying to make is what I don't get.
No I don't want u to argue with me if it's not necessary lol

Reactions: oldway55
UNC, UNC91-You still riding everybody's program except your own. Sit back in that rocking chair, dip your snuff and stop jocking.
Who's your team? Not sure what this snuff is but okay? Who program am I riding? SWO is terrible this year? Your point? I love hs football? Since my school is terrible, I'm supposed to just disappear???

Reactions: SHSLionfan
How JK this year? Always respected your info, what you see them doing this year tiger ?
Thanks! Jk is young and very physical. Nice size up front, and likes to run right at you. Can pass the ball, but relying more on the run. If healthy, they will be right in the midst for the conference crown. I really like our chances.

Reactions: UNC_91 and dogs79
Thanks! Jk is young and very physical. Nice size up front, and likes to run right at you. Can pass the ball, but relying more on the run. If healthy, they will be right in the midst for the conference crown. I really like our chances.
I agree 100%. Saw them at the Whiteville Jamboree and was verry impressed. I think they will be in the mix in your conference.

Charlotte Latin 7
Forest Hills 6
Halftime

Offense struggling with our best player ruled out before the game. He's the top RB and the backup QB. Defense has played tough. We gifted the one TD when we fumbled the opening kickoff. We also got intercepted from the 5 yard line which cost us another score.

Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
half time

JH ROSE = 14 SWO = 0

FIRSt drive was all they had. second score was on a bad punt snap that gave them a td. SWO defense is smokin. Off is limp. 3 times deep in Rose end and NADA. No kicker so could have at leat 9 ..... oh well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT