ADVERTISEMENT

Post Scores here!!!

Your coach keeps insisting to pass when they are running with success. I don't think you would be beating the crap out of them though. You haven't really stopped Heritage all night they have bad snaps and penalties.
I agree, don't know why he's passing. Totally different ball game with #1 at QB. I knew that we would miss him this game but not this much. The 1st quarter was our worst this year. It's heartbreaking because I know that we would be winning this game. It's like taking #12 off MH and then putting in your backup that turns the ball over 3 times

Reactions: Heritage2013
Starmount wasn't bad but they need to run the ball more and quit with the deep throws. They could be dangerous next year. I think they thought they could outrun the slow mountain boys on deep routes but Heritage had more team speed overall.

I agree, don't know why he's passing. Totally different ball game with #1 at QB. I knew that we would miss him this game but not this much. The 1st quarter was our worst this year. It's heartbreaking because I know that we would be winning this game. It's like taking #12 off MH and then putting in your backup that turns the ball over 3 times
No offense but u do realize that we had two starts out. Our best tackler on defense and an offensive lineman. So your starting quarterback would have scored 4 touchdowns and won. This isn’t trying to be ugly just wondering. But hates off y’all do have a heck of a team and we will see each other next year in a hard fault game. Congrats on your season nothing to hold your head down about had a hell of season.

Reactions: Jmappfan5
No offense but u do realize that we had two starts out. Our best tackler on defense and an offensive lineman. So your starting quarterback would have scored 4 touchdowns and won. This isn’t trying to be ugly just wondering. But hates off y’all do have a heck of a team and we will see each other next year in a hard fault game. Congrats on your season nothing to hold your head down about had a hell of season.
Congrats to y'all on winning. It would've changed the entire game. The game ended on the 3rd turnover for no reason in the end zone. I don't want say any more out of respect for the kids. Just a tough loss. Hope that we get to play each other next year. Good luck against North Rowan

The other thread said we wouldn't see much fall off between Starmount's 2nd string QB and now it's we would have won with our starter. Which was it?
I’m not sure who said that but players and families most likely read these message boards and we want to be positive for our team. I shouldn't have said anything during the game but let my emotions get the best of me. I actually think the Rams could've won this game or been close with what was on the field provided we had the right play calling. I'm sure that this one will haunt the coaches for a long time. Several head scratchers in this game.

I don't want to say anything that could be disrespectful to the players. We just simply lost and I'll leave it at that.
Hopefully we will get to see a rematch next year or even a game with Swain.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT