ADVERTISEMENT

Post playoff scores here.

14-6 Vance County….Bulldogs score on a long pass…Going to be a good game looking like so far…

If West Iredell pulls this one out or even keep it close we need to check to see if Hell frozed over.
They got athletes. One name I'm shocked they went away from was #4 Xavier Peet 6'3 200 lbs. West is more than capable. I hope they finish strong

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
26-14 FTS at half…Vance County not helping itself flags and a pick 6….FTS could put this game away…They get the ball…They score it’s over..

26-14 FTS at half…Vance County not helping itself flags and a pick 6….FTS could put this game away…They get the ball…They score it’s over..
I knew Vance County could go first, Still a lot of football though.

Well that changed fast
The Running Back for W. Iredell is tough and solid, hard to tackle. W. Iredell was attacking our edges at first, mixed with some passes. Misdirections Plays & Using clock. Caught our Defense at first off guard. But Dudley is scoring at will, scoring in 3-5 snaps. Dudley stopped W. Iredell at the 1 yard line on 4th down, then marched 99 yards to score in 5 plays. The last TD came off a W. Iredell Fumble Strip at the Dudley 30 with 10 seconds left. One play 50 catch and run with no time left. But W. Iredell is a physical hard playing team on offense.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT