ADVERTISEMENT

Post 2A Week 7 Scores!

I'm home thank God. It appears the game will not be resumed according to Union County High School Football so 28-0 is final. Word of advice......If you have to play Monroe in the playoffs stay home and watch it on TV. I've gone to my last game against them. Tired of being nice about it. Kids today are out of control.

Monroe is Monroe, and that fact will never change

I'm home thank God. It appears the game will not be resumed according to Union County High School Football so 28-0 is final. Word of advice......If you have to play Monroe in the playoffs stay home and watch it on TV. I've gone to my last game against them. Tired of being nice about it. Kids today are out of control.
It was insane man, I had my nephews and their friends. It’s really just a shame. Absolutely pathetic, glad you’re safe brother. A scary scene tonight at Monroe. I’d like to play them again, they’re not that much better than us. We literally gave them two scores.

Monroe is Monroe, and that fact will never change
Another problem was there was way too many people in that stadium. Way past capacity and standing all around the field. The concourse area where the brawl started was wall to wall people not even watching the game. When everyone started running on that side it was unbelievable to watch. Absolutely pathetic but honestly I told my wife earlier in the week I dreaded this game because I thought something might happen and it did.

It was insane man, I had my nephews and their friends. It’s really just a shame. Absolutely pathetic, glad you’re safe brother. A scary scene tonight at Monroe. I’d like to play them again, they’re not that much better than us. We literally gave them two scores.
Glad you and the kids are good. See ya next week for homecoming.

Another problem was there was way too many people in that stadium. Way past capacity and standing all around the field. The concourse area where the brawl started was wall to wall people not even watching the game. When everyone started running on that side it was unbelievable to watch. Absolutely pathetic but honestly I told my wife earlier in the week I dreaded this game because I thought something might happen and it did.
No kidding, I’ve never seen so many people running away from something. Like you said wayyyyy to many folks there. Concorse on both sides were packed and the fences were lined with people

Reactions: FHJackets90
Cleveland County and I believe a few others around here have implemented a new policy that you can't congregate outside of the seating areas and any kids 8th grade or younger have to be with an adult at all times. It stemmed from an incident during the Burns Crest game last year.

No I just compared your difference in other people 1 point game compared to yours it's totally different in your eyes.

Because it is different. A third round playoff game against an old conference rival is quite a bit different than a week five regular season game against a mediocre team that’s as likely to finish .500 as they are win a playoff game.

Unless you think Clinton is the same level as this Hertford team. If so, then carry on with your silly comparison.

Because it is different. A third round playoff game against an old conference rival is quite a bit different than a week five regular season game against a mediocre team that’s as likely to finish .500 as they are win a playoff game.

Unless you think Clinton is the same level as this Hertford team. If so, then carry on with your silly comparison.
Not going to argue with you about it but you say ED beating Clinton by 1 point was a arse whippin. That was your exact words. Now you say Northeastern escaped by the skin of their teeth by beating HC by 1 point. You sir confirmed that a 1 point win isn't a arse whippin. You just showed what was being said the whole time. ED escaped by the skin of their teeth. News flash too if you watch our Coach's interview. We returned 18 starters out of 22 from the team that lost by 1 point in that matchup. ED doesn't return that many and are young like Clinton was when these guys that are Senior's now were Sophomores and we lost by 17 to ED. This is why Clinton is comfortable about their chances if they face ED again. We all are just waiting to see how ED fairs against Wallace. That will tell everyone what they need to know. ED is looking good and I do have respect for ED because like I stated before I have friends and family in Beulaville. Again not going to argue with you and I know you just love getting under Smithboy skin but I feel that is what he was trying to point out. It can't be a arse whippin if it is escaping by skin of teeth. Can't be both and let us remember the score at halftime during that 1 point playoff game loss ED went in locker room at halftime with a Zero on the board. So first half was all Clinton. It was a great game but not a arse whippin but hey everyone has their own opinion. If Clinton and ED see each other again in playoffs it will no doubt be another good game but then again you may get to see another arse whippin as you like to call it. I see doesn't take much for you to consider a game one. Only takes 1 point I suppose or it could be escaping by skin of teeth. Guess its whatever mood your in or what the weather is like that day. Have a good day sir.

Reactions: PackHorses
Why you bringing up last years game?? Has absolutely nothing to do with anything lol
I agree. The game was originally brought back up in another post thread as being a arse whippin by EDPanther99 but now he called this one Northeastern escaping by skin of their teeth. Thats why it was brought up again by Smithboy. I agree though the past is in the past and everyone needs to focus on this season.

Medic

Mediocre

Mediocre or not it's a 1 point game that u down playing but yours is ok lol. A win is a win however u put it. I honestly don't think ne or Hertford is mediocre but it's my opinion n it's yours

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT