ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: 4A Championship

Ms. King,
After observing all the After Action Reviews of the last game, it is rather easy to make a decision on the above said question. 5 seconds after submitting my answer you will see my live post stating that the Bears are the chosen factor and that's only because LTB has been selected as the new president and CT147 has been demoted. This is why the trophy will be trasported by CT's 18 wheeler back to The Bern. LTB is a Bidness Man..
internet.gif

This post was edited on 12/7 7:15 PM by swett2victory

LORD LTB WITHOUT A DOUBT THE LEADER OF THE BEARS FANS. I THE HONORABLE CT 147 IS THE EXALTED LEADER . I AM IN A SELF IMPOSED exile..LTB AND MYSELF WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US IS CELEBRATION OF OUR TITLE.YOU AND YOUR HOMMIES FROM THE LAND THAT ONLY GOD LOVES ARE INVITED> SC,RC,AND RC>
Originally posted by swett2victory:
Ms. King,
After observing all the After Action Reviews of the last game, it is rather easy to make a decision on the above said question. 5 seconds after submitting my answer you will see my live post stating that the Bears are the chosen factor and that's only because LTB has been selected as the new president and CT147 has been demoted. This is why the trophy will be trasported by CT's 18 wheeler back to The Bern. LTB is a Bidness Man..
ec

This post was edited on 12/7 7:15 PM by swett2victory

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT