Votes: 2 3.4%
  • #5 Robbinsville

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • #6 Elkin

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • OTHER

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
Mitchell should have a cakewalk with Murphy gone. Just a few decent teams and a LOT of bad ones. Mitchell is not that great but who in this bunch will beat them?

Who does Piles represent? He sure condescends on everybody else. I will apologize if and when I've came off similar to this.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Mitchell should have a cakewalk with Murphy gone. Just a few decent teams and a LOT of bad ones. Mitchell is not that great but who in this bunch will beat them?

Cherokee could beat them if they play physical like they did against swain. Murphy made chumps out of them.

I watch Mitchell play McDowell also watch them play Murphy last season. Mitchell is a solid club, not a powerhouse team like Murphy... Look for the braves to beat them, also the Knights is a team to watch. Agree the bracket is weak.

I watch Mitchell play McDowell also watch them play Murphy last season. Mitchell is a solid club, not a powerhouse team like Murphy... Look for the braves to beat them, also the Knights is a team to watch. Agree the bracket is weak.

I wouldn't judge Mitchell on what you saw at McDowell. The team had just lost a teammate and brother 2 days before, and played the worst game they have all season.

Bud thanks but we are done. Another year with bad news. Have at it guys. See ya next season.

I guess there stat person resigned in r-ville, now they don't have a chance!! Haha!! I can't wait till our boys come out and bust heads!! Bet 100 bucks if we make it and win state 1 of you boys will get on here and say, cause of tha new system, they wernt physical and we had more yards then them!!

Reactions: TigerDen1
I like how all of unz think Mitchell is already at state game!!! ANYTHANG CAN HAPPEN!!!!

I don't think Mitchell is in the finals. Lots of good teams to go through. Do I think Mitchell has a chance, yes but so does several other teams

You clowns on here have crowned the Misty Mountaineers champs. How? Because your part if this mountain ball is king nonsense. Y'all even put ROBBINSVILLE in the conversation. Mountain ball is exciting as watching a game of tetherball. So you Napoleon dynamite snow boot wearing fools. Open up you eyes to what real football is. #Southern Piedmont Conference #MICS 1-A kings #The ROBBINSVILLE pimp slappers #Pumps in Bump # Hammer don't hurt em

Pimpin ain't easy but it's necessary rich, bout as necessary as tha pimp slap we're gonna give unz!! I'm pretty sure r-ville is throwin in tha towel because somethin happen to there big boy #70, ain't sure what just assumin!! Either that or Jim Tom has been keepin there stats and there just now realizin he's been seein doubles tha whole time!! You guys might be city slickers but we're city stickers!! Hopefully meet up in a couple weeks and show you what them pads are designed for!!

I think he realized the final stat total doesn’t mean you win or lose and decided the throw in towel

You clowns on here have crowned the Misty Mountaineers champs. How? Because your part if this mountain ball is king nonsense. Y'all even put ROBBINSVILLE in the conversation. Mountain ball is exciting as watching a game of tetherball. So you Napoleon dynamite snow boot wearing fools. Open up you eyes to what real football is. #Southern Piedmont Conference #MICS 1-A kings #The ROBBINSVILLE pimp slappers #Pumps in Bump # Hammer don't hurt em
Your a complete moron if you think MICS is any good, who do they play TJ? lol your a joke MICS is a joke.

Bud thanks but we are done. Another year with bad news. Have at it guys. See ya next season.
I honestly haven’t heard anything. Spoke to multiple players still very confident going into playoffs. BK might have the scoop but I haven’t heard any concrete leads. Oh well I’m sure we will know the scope of this rumor/statement tomorrow.

I was told by a friend in Robbinsville that a certain player "may" have been kicked off the team. There was no confirmation of that though. Don't understand posting drama when in fact it was just hearsay.

Bk as much as your up on all "stats" you have to know what's a rumor vs real. Come on man, leave the drama at the house.

Bk you done started it. Didn't this happen last time we played. Somebody was supposedly injuried and you didn't want to say? Like I told you last time we still have to line up and play hard. I mean poor Rosman has tons of injury's to key guys but I'm not on here saying let's wrap up the season see you next year? I mean come on.

Reactions: Thatoneguy...
Nobody was kicked off. Don't even know why you mentioned the young man to begin with. Like I said, all is fine.

BK definitely fits the description of a fair weather fan.If all is/was fine something sure sent ole BK off to begin to gather up wrestling stats.

Im a fair weathered fan? I'll tell you who I am. Im the guy that tell the WR that drops a pass that you can catch the next one. That we believe you can. Even though sometimes I dont have much hope. Even when some fans behind me are screaming "catch the dang ball" or "put someone in that can catch". Im the one that tells the QB you can do it the next time after a bad pass. Im the one that tells the RB its ok we believe in u after a fumble. But when stupid things happen off the field i dont deal well with that. Thats not Robbinsville. Thats not Dee. Thats not us.
PS. I Wasnt leaving my team just these sites. I wouldve still been at my spot friday screaming Go Black Knights.

Oh he always disappears . When they are doing good he is rich then when they lose he is Casper .

I disappear when some off field crap happens. Not when we lose. In 2011 i went to almist all games even one in Atlanta even though we was 5-6. But dont worry about facts.

You disappear from these boards (that is what I was referring to) when basketball season starts or you think it's inevitable that it's going to.Your inside scoop on the ''bad news'' must not have the implications you thought and BAM you're back.If things are looking up you are beating the drum loudly (that's a figure of speech).When they're not you disappear like a fart in a whirlwind.I stand by my statement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT