ADVERTISEMENT

POD seating for championship games

Tony1038

Feb 19, 2017
Wonder how this pod seating approach for tickets is gonna work for the championship games. Curious to how well it will be enforced.

Yeah it would seem simple on the surface, but let's see what we can do to complicate it lol

Purchased the tickets, got the confirmation email, still haven't received the actual tickets. Why do I feel like this is gonna be a headache.

Reactions: mhs95
Sections 100-115 are East Surry, Sections 116-131 are Tarboro
Yeah I figured that out after I went and pulled up the kenan stadium seating chart...just saying there’s going to be a lot of people buying tickets that aren’t good with technology and not be able to figure it out...might see a lot of Tarboro people on the East Surry side and vice versa

It doesn’t even specify which sections belong to each team..
Tar vikes let tarboro fans know I bought 4 tickets not realizing they were in tarboro section I got the correct ones after that , but I’ll cut a deal on the four if anyone’s interested

I was buying group of four and that’s the section they had , be glad when this covid crap is over , even ticket buying had to be complicated lol

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
A little different topic but similar - just so you guys know. The NCHSAA also has decided no coaching passes will be allowed. So football coaches who have just been through probably the toughest season most of them have ever had are also asked to pay $17 a ticket - you know because of the risk of overcrowding in the 50K+ stadiums. I went from thinking I would go down and watch a couple of good games to shaking my head and getting some yard work done real quick. NCHSAA - always taking care of their coaches!

A little different topic but similar - just so you guys know. The NCHSAA also has decided no coaching passes will be allowed. So football coaches who have just been through probably the toughest season most of them have ever had are also asked to pay $17 a ticket - you know because of the risk of overcrowding in the 50K+ stadiums. I went from thinking I would go down and watch a couple of good games to shaking my head and getting some yard work done real quick. NCHSAA - always taking care of their coaches!
I know it’s of no concern to most, but officials has always had a pass to attend any game played in the state, just like coaches pass. They also are not honored. Will have to pay to attend.

The East Surry/Tarboro game will be on My48 at 12:00 for those that can't attend.

Teague’s won a bunch of state championships but think what Joey would’ve done with those teams lol

Leave it to the NCHSAA to completely screw up something as simple as buying tickets.

Our governor and que just keeping folks safe and broke.

Unreal.

I was really wanting to attend but I figured that it would be some ridiculous “rules” seeing that it’s a college and the state was gonna be involved.... glad I didn’t get my hopes up cause it sounds ridiculous just like I had figured... it’s sad really

Reactions: smashmouth5
Just got this email...... ridiculous

We know it's frustrating waiting for tickets. We are so sorry for the inconvenience and we’re working on delivering them as quickly as possible.

Please look out for an email from letsgo@fevo.com by 9am ET on the day of your event. Your digital tickets will be attached. Rest assured, we'll get you in.

If you have any questions, please let us know by replying to support@fevo.com.

Thank you for your patience,
FEVO Support

We know it's frustrating waiting for tickets. We are so sorry for the inconvenience and we’re working on delivering them as quickly as possible.

Please look out for an email from letsgo@fevo.com by 9am ET on the day of your event. Your digital tickets will be attached. Rest assured, we'll get you in.

FEVO Support

Good grief. You can't make this stuff up.

FEVO Support
So if you live in the mountains you got to take your printer halfway across the state to get there in time to print your email tickets to go to a 12:00 game. I thought the email was to be sent on Friday. Oh, we are talking about the NCHSAA that the right hand knows not what the left hand is doing ! ! !

Let's not inconvenience the NCHSAA, the Universities, the Security Company, the parking lot attendants, the Vendors selling at the game, but let's forget the ones that are inconvenienced. They are the parents, fans and teams that are generating the revenue.
And let’s add two games on Thursday night, state championship on a school night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT