ADVERTISEMENT

Please post live scores from Winston Salem

Too bad they don't play off the mountains....If I were coaching that team, we would be traveling everywhere, playing everywhere, and playing whoever wants it....Beating teams 100-5 can't be fun for them...

They went to a tournament on Oklahoma, which is where they took their only loss. And they usually bring in teams from all over the state for their Christmas tournament. Beat Mt Tabor by 25 there this year. Usually playing the mountains is tougher than this year, too.

EC is clearly overmatched in this
game but even with the turnovers, had they hit some easy shots it would be respectable. School was formed in 1992 combining a few small Columbus County schools. (Whiteville is the most well known school from the county) To my knowledge, having followed SE
NC sports closely, EC has rarely had success on the courts/fields. The coach is an alumni who returned home 3 years ago and has the women’s BB team on an upward swing. Nice to see the school’s athletic department having some success. (Apologies to EC if I overlooked any athletic successes over the years)

They went to a tournament on Oklahoma, which is where they took their only loss. And they usually bring in teams from all over the state for their Christmas tournament. Beat Mt Tabor by 25 there this year. Usually playing the mountains is tougher than this year, too.
Mountain heritage is very good also. They would smoke teams in the triad area

Website says central game postponed. How do you postpone a game with an hour in between

According to Central Cabarrus twitter it shows game time at 8:30. Not sure why the delay. I haven’t seen no kind of updates

I have never successfully watched a game on this site. Have tried at least 20 games. Always a problem. I’m thinking it’s a scam

I watched the east bladen vs east Columbus final four game and was thinking man these teams are bad

I watched the east bladen vs east Columbus final four game and was thinking man these teams are bad
East Columbus had some size but when I saw they average 21 TO per game I figured Cherokee would be a matchup nightmare for them.

Reactions: KW23
They missed like 6 layups in a row during warmups I knew then it would be a long game for them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT