ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff PREDICTIONS FOR ALL CLASSIFICATIONS.

I predict next Saturday afternoon, a group of individuals that have been paid to do so will release eight brackets. After a period of time, those tentative brackets will be made official.

Until this happens, I will waste zero time speculating.

Once Adm #s come out ..we could get real good ideal based on max preps

I predict next Saturday afternoon, a group of individuals that have been paid to do so will release eight brackets. After a period of time, those tentative brackets will be made official.

To each his own

But you're gonna spend a whole lot of time praying....

You can't fool us man....you guys aren't like us. Y'all want a cakewalk to the championship. That is how 99% of your championships have been won. You know as much as anyone else that if Shelby goes big 2A, you have no competition to the title just like your regular season.

But you're gonna spend a whole lot of time praying....

You can't fool us man....you guys aren't like us. Y'all want a cakewalk to the championship. That is how 99% of your championships have been won. You know as much as anyone else that if Shelby goes big 2A, you have no competition to the title just like your regular season.

I wish we had an adm of 888 instead of 743 that way you could call that @$$ whoopin that we would give equal fighting ground!!! Ain't nothing like a smaller school whoppin that @$$, and we have been smaller than every @$$ that we have whipped.

Last edited:
If anyone thinks Reidsville couldn't or wouldn't hang in 2aa is crazy. The only thing everyone vin 2aa is glad of...is Reidsville isn't in the bracket. It is a monster bracket but without Reidsville it isn't as hard as it can be. Every Shelby fan other than 72 knows the bracket is easier without us in it. 72 deep down where no one's likes to speak about, you're glad we're not in 2aa West. With complete respect to all other Shelby posters, other than 72, I don't think you'll make it to finals. If you do, I'll tip my hat and give you the utmost respect and credit for your drive for five

If anyone thinks Reidsville couldn't or wouldn't hang in 2aa is crazy. The only thing everyone vin 2aa is glad of...is Reidsville isn't in the bracket. It is a monster bracket but without Reidsville it isn't as hard as it can be. Every Shelby fan other than 72 knows the bracket is easier without us in it. 72 deep down where no one's likes to speak about, you're glad we're not in 2aa West. With complete respect to all other Shelby posters, other than 72, I don't think you'll make it to finals. If you do, I'll tip my hat and give you the utmost respect and credit for your drive for five

Hahahaha...man you are crazy as hell. If any of you Reidsville fans think any of us Shelby fan's don't KNOW that y'all wet yourselves when the ADMs came out in sheer ecstasy that you have an absolute cakewalk to the championship, then you are off your rocker.

I hope so bad that something happens and there are several schools larger than us that make the playoffs and push us down to 2A.

Like I said earlier....we know y'all. We know y'all aren't like us. Y'all want the cakewalk. Y'all don't want to have to earn a championship. You've always been that way. Dodged every powerful WNCHSAA team back in the day but when you did occasionally play one of them, you lost to teams that couldn't even make the WNCHSAA playoffs and you go on to win a weak NCHSAA title. Some things never change.

3-1....really, really, REALLY....hoping the start align and we make it 4-1.

Do you notice it's you! You're the one that constantly sits around thinking about us. We welcome the challenge. You're like the guy whose been married three times and wonders what happened... Might be you! Keep telling yourself Reidsville is happy we're not 2aa.

Reactions: coondog8585
Do you notice it's you! You're the one that constantly sits around thinking about us. We welcome the challenge. You're like the guy whose been married three times and wonders what happened... Might be you! Keep telling yourself Reidsville is happy we're not 2aa.

Reidsville is happy they aren't 2AA. They are happy the don't have to play anyone. They want cakewalks....they always have.

So I'm guess since u saying Reidsville has a cakewalk and they don't have to play anyone that all theses other teams are just sorry and don't deserve to be in playoffs that when Reidsville lines up to play them they just gonna fall over and say score Reidsville

Hahahaha...man you are crazy as hell. If any of you Reidsville fans think any of us Shelby fan's don't KNOW that y'all wet yourselves when the ADMs came out in sheer ecstasy that you have an absolute cakewalk to the championship, then you are off your rocker.

I hope so bad that something happens and there are several schools larger than us that make the playoffs and push us down to 2A.

Like I said earlier....we know y'all. We know y'all aren't like us. Y'all want the cakewalk. Y'all don't want to have to earn a championship. You've always been that way. Dodged every powerful WNCHSAA team back in the day but when you did occasionally play one of them, you lost to teams that couldn't even make the WNCHSAA playoffs and you go on to win a weak NCHSAA title. Some things never change.

3-1....really, really, REALLY....hoping the start align and we make it 4-1.
Don't give up hope yet, Champ 98/72/XX.
If you are very lucky and some games come out your way, Shelby could drop to 2A and you will have your fondest wish come true - You will get another shot at the Rams.

Enjoy polishing those Pee Wee League "Titles" where most years you won by winning a one game playoff.

98 talks about reidsville more than atheists talk about the Lord.

To not accept religion, atheists rail on and on about something they say doesn't exist.

98 feels Reidsville is nothing, yet never stops talking about us.

Yet you ALWAYS fail when asked to tell us how many playoff games you won with most of your stoneage titles....was there even a playoff?o_Oo_Oo_O

Please explain how you never appear in a title game for 31 consecutive recent years, yet you claim today to be "the capital"?
Fake news.

The only things that matter are the games tomorrow night and the subsequent playoff games....

Ya'll keep ignoring Hibriten, just keep on keeping on.......

72 makes it very hard to like Shelby. That’s unfortunate considering all the other great posters Shelby has.

Reidsville and Shelby are both great teams and programs. You guys have what everybody else wants. Reidsville can’t control how many students they have. Neither can Shelby. I would think any fan of Reidsville would rather be in 2AA West anyways.

72....you are the most arrogant poster I've ever read....good natured poking is one thing.....you just act like a SOB.................
hey I am from CLEVELAND COUNTY I a MOUNTAINEERS FAN but let me tell you that SHELBY AND SOUTH POINT FANS HONESTLY BELIEVE THEIRS TEAMS SHOULD BE PLAYING ON SUNDAYS IN THE NFL AND I AM NOT JOKING.

Reactions: daagoob and TheMule
Reidsville seem to be getting a monumental break. Likely to play no one while 2AA West will be a gauntlet. 6 teams in 2AA west who could win the 2A title.

Reidsville seem to be getting a monumental break. Likely to play no one while 2AA West will be a gauntlet. 6 teams in 2AA west who could win the 2A title.
Everyone acts like we picked what we got. We have no control over any of it. I can assure you Reidsville will come to play against anyone they put in our bracket.

Reactions: tarheel fan1
Newton conover will be higher then an 8 seed I see us no lower then a 4 if we take care of east Lincoln tomorrow night

You have to remember seeding this year depends on two things only this year.. Conference finish and Maxpreps rating.

Reactions: beamer24
Do you ever go back and read some of your post? You're unreal. I'm sure Shelby posters think of you like the drunk Uncle at the family reunion. You know he's going to show up show his @$$ and and leave a turd in the punch bowl

I would love to see nonconference games against Reidsville and some of the SC powerhouses....I would drive to wherever to see that...VA teams are ok but most NC teams beat VA teams....I want to see Shelby and Reidsville in the Finals but I believe it would be a good match up with either one against WRH...

Do you ever go back and read some of your post? You're unreal. I'm sure Shelby posters think of you like the drunk Uncle at the family reunion. You know he's going to show up show his @$$ and and leave a turd in the punch bowl

Actually we are referred to as "Mr. Shelby High Football" by fellow posters.

FYI....You do realize you really messed up on your name. Capitol is a building. Congrats on being a football building.

I am sure you are not joking. But when you have never walked in our shoes you tend to believe that kind of nonsense. You fail to understand the difference between the expectation for success on Friday night by the Shelby, Crest, and SP fan base when you have never had that level of success to have the expectation we have grown to have. Until you do you will be trying to figure it out the same way a blind man can see his walk. I am not joking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT