ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah @Wilkes Central

Was a great game. They contained Boles as good as I've seen any team do it. He will need plenty of rubbing alcohol tonight/tomorrow. The Freshman back #20 put in work..and Wilkes Central stupidly quit going to him. He was by far the most unstoppable back for Wilkes Central tonight. He looked like the senior..and looked like he had been there before IMHO.

We're waiting Bears!
You inflated Franklin fans just keep that lofty thinking alive and keep on living in the past on into next week with all your records and precious memories, please. We just sent one conference champion packing at their house and your next Franklin. A tiny 4 point margin ain't gonna save your butt's this time like it did a few weeks ago. But nevermind that, just keep on dreaming cupcakes.

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
CONGRATS PISGAH..YOU GUYS WANTED IT MORE. I WILL ENJOY MY CROW NOW.. JUST COOK IT MEDIUM WELL..PLEASE. GOOD LUCK GOIN FORWARD BEARS!!!
Our boys executed and played outstanding tonight. The Eagles did really well too until about the middle of the second quarter. We took the momentum and never gave it back. I thought we did an excellent job controlling the line of scrimmage and moving the ball. And yes Franklin fans, we did it with our 9'th grade JV QB for all those that were all of the sudden interested.

Seemed like the Bears just wore them down.in the second half.We had several JV that really stepped up last night.Great game Bears the Panthers are next.

Reactions: PBBear51
Pisgah QB is not out... I watched him yesterday at practice running and throwing.. Healthy and ready to go..sorry W.I.R...your source is wrong this time. Yours to shinetime.

Hey Bears Man,
What about my source was wrong? You better stick to running the chains. Good win for your Bears. I am not that surprised they won; I thought they would be the more physical team.

Hey Bears Man,
What about my source was wrong? You better stick to running the chains. Good win for your Bears. I am not that surprised they won; I thought they would be the more physical team.
Man I must have saw a different kid that looked like the starter at practice..I bet they switched numbers at practice..my bad ..sorry man...your source was right...yeah we got a good win....... Chains??..lol..I can't break into that group just yet..

Qb controversy amongst black bear fans? Surely there wouldn't be discontent and discord in Haywood County.

He sure didnt look like a freshman. 44 is a strange number# for a Qb though??? WCs qb played more freshman like than Pisgah's. That clearly wasn't the same WC team that bested E.Wilkes last week. Again, styles make fights.

Red n Black pride just has a personal problem with 3 I think... last year he tried to bench him for another JV quarterback who is now a linebacker on varsity.

Reactions: WNCfballFan
Last night reminded me of why we play the tough teams in the regular season! Our offensive line absolutely dominated last night and we ate them up in the first half with the short passing game. Second half we had some turnovers that made the game closer, but were able to seal it with that smash mouth RUN IT DOWN YOUR THROAT Football. Next week will definitely be interesting in “The Dump”

Pisgah was in the red zone 3 or 4 different times and came away with no points. Becuase of penlties or their D rising up. Score should have been much more lopsided

Reactions: bears man
Everyones talking about our offense.I thought the defense played the best I have seen them play since Tuscola.I believe we got three interceptions and three fumbles.Thought defensive backs did a good job.Take the two long runs WC had in first half away and their rushing yardage would be a little over a hundred.Second half we held them to 89.

Reactions: WNCfballFan
Pisgah was in the red zone 3 or 4 different times and came away with no points. Becuase of penlties or their D rising up. Score should have been much more lopsided

I have seen more flags this year than I have ever seen.Don't know if they are just calling it closer or they just enjoy throwing a flag.

He sure didnt look like a freshman. 44 is a strange number# for a Qb though??? WCs qb played more freshman like than Pisgah's. That clearly wasn't the same WC team that bested E.Wilkes last week. Again, styles make fights.

He was 8 on JV team but we already had an 8 on varsity.

I dont think so. Wc had plenty chances but big penalties stopped them too. The score was exactly as it stated. WC had as many opportunities stopped as you guys did. Really two decently matched teams, with the power team prevailing over the more speedy team.

They (WC) stopped going to the freshman #20. He was the workhorse and wasnt really featured that much after the 2 huge runs for scores...I really dont know why they stopped getting him the ball.

Compared to other conferences such as the 2a conf.that Shelby and South Point are in there are really no strong 2a conferences in this or your area.

Compared to other conferences such as the 2a conf.that Shelby and South Point are in there are really no strong 2a conferences in this or your area.

Are you serious man, the mtn 6 and WHC are a lot better. Franklin,MtnHeritage. Hend, Pisgah, and even Mitchell would beat anyone in your conf. Pisgah beat you last night without their best player their qb, Pisgah is not that strong.

Anyone can have an off night and lose. Pisgah by no shape or form dominated WC. Regardless of what people are saying. I watched the game. Pisgah got an insurance score with a min or so left. WC would hold their own in that conference. They had a bad showing last night. As far as conferences go..any of your teams would be hard pressed to have had as much success over the years as Starmount or Elkin in your respective conferences. In the last 15 years there have been 5 state titles between those two teams ..Can your conference boast that? Yet you speak of weak. WC lost..they had a bad showing. Pisgah and anyone else in the mountains need to be glad that South Point and Shelby are playing each other..cuz they would be saying the same thing about your conference.

Are you serious man, the mtn 6 and WHC are a lot better. Franklin,MtnHeritage. Hend, Pisgah, and even Mitchell would beat anyone in your conf. Pisgah beat you last night without their best player their qb, Pisgah is not that strong.

You keep saying that about Pisgah a team that lost to Hendersonvill by three on last play,Franklin by 4 .Lost to East in last 10 seconds after having two td called back,lost to a very good 1a team.Lost to Greeneville Tenn. by 30 only one other team held them to less than that.Currently Franklin,Hendersonville ,Murphy will be playing next week along with my Bears.Greeneville will play in the third round next week.There is a lot of teams in the state that would like to be in our position.I hope Franklin players believe we" are not that strong"

Anyone can have an off night and lose. Pisgah by no shape or form dominated WC. Regardless of what people are saying. I watched the game. Pisgah got an insurance score with a min or so left. WC would hold their own in that conference. They had a bad showing last night. As far as conferences go..any of your teams would be hard pressed to have had as much success over the years as Starmount or Elkin in your respective conferences. In the last 15 years there have been 5 state titles between those two teams ..Can your conference boast that? Yet you speak of weak. WC lost..they had a bad showing. Pisgah and anyone else in the mountains need to be glad that South Point and Shelby are playing each other..cuz they would be saying the same thing about your conference.
Both running back from WC were quick and ran hard especially in first half.Have not seen any better backs in our conference.

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
You keep saying that about Pisgah a team that lost to Hendersonvill by three on last play,Franklin by 4 .Lost to East in last 10 seconds after having two td called back,lost to a very good 1a team.Lost to Greeneville Tenn. by 30 only one other team held them to less than that.Currently Franklin,Hendersonville ,Murphy will be playing next week along with my Bears.Greeneville will play in the third round next week.There is a lot of teams in the state that would like to be in our position.I hope Franklin players believe we" are not that strong"

Watch you play Hendo they should have beat you by 21 3 turnovers straight by hendo when they could have score. I think Pisgah has a decent team, but Wilkes lost when Pisgah was playing a freshman QB lol

Franklin and Heritage would kill Wilkes. You lost to a Pisgah team with a freshman playing QB, thats all i need to know.

Pisgah had a great defensive game plan against WC. Regardless of what some of these cocky fans say..Pisgah beat a good team in WC. Wc would give several 2aa teams fits when and if they are on their game. Stop discrediting Pisgah, those guys played hard and beat a pretty good team regardless of the conference they represent.

Pisgah had a great defensive game plan against WC. Regardless of what some of these cocky fans say..Pisgah beat a good team in WC. Wc would give several 2aa teams fits when and if they are on their game. Stop discrediting Pisgah, those guys played hard and beat a pretty good team regardless of the conference they represent.

I told everyone that Pisgah would win this game, and that were even the lower seed. Not trying to flame but Mvc is the weakest conf in the state, remember last season East R beat wilkes like a drum.

Ok so when your team gets smoked...in the next rd or two...tell me how tough your team is..no state titles will be coming your way my man..in a week or two..someone will be calling you weak as well..enjoy your prediction..now predict how far any of your teams will go...one thing is..it wont be the championship...You made a good prediction...kudos.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT