ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah @ Tuscola #canyouspell7

Getting rid of postell is not going to help. They will just give the job to the new AD and he wouldn't be any better. They are lazy and spineless. That is just the truth.
Difference is dumbass I was standing close enough to know...
So if you are FULL of class do you go for two? Do you fake a punt? I mean if we being classy and all.As far as our "offense" and I use that term loosly...Its well documented in here how its received on our side.

Did I hear that correctly … Tuscola's quarterback has entered the transfer portal?

Difference is dumbass I was standing close enough to know...
So if you are FULL of class do you go for two? Do you fake a punt? I mean if we being classy and all.As far as our "offense" and I use that term loosly...Its well documented in here how its received on our side.
If you are there to win you go for 2 use a fake punt or whatever else you want to.I didn't know that was being un classy. I thought that's called coaching to win.?aybe you outta get your coaches to try it

I had a little sister who always tried to beat me, but she never could. Sort of like Pisgah's little sister. Tuscola couldn't beat Pisgah in Thursday's JV game (shutout), Tuscola couldn't beat Pisgah in the Marine Corps Push-Up contest, Tuscola couldn't beat Pisgah in the 50-50 Jackpot and Tuscola couldn't beat Pisgah in the varsity game (first shutout of the Mounties since 2002).

Reactions: PBBear51
91, was it classy of tuscola to not let our coaches on top of the press box? Or the radio folks either? Or to put the team in a room so small not everyone would fit? Smooth move on your coaching staffs part to piss off the Bears before it even started. Not to mention the fact that in warm ups tuscola players standing on our sideline trying to entice our players. I guess 50 yards isn't enough to run drills. Typical big t
But whatever makes you feel better 91.

91, the fake punt was invited by tuscola's #6. If he was more concerned about playing football than trying to start a fight maybe that wouldn't have happened. Stay classy Hill

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
I had a little sister who always tried to beat me, but she never could. Sort of like Pisgah's little sister. Tuscola couldn't beat Pisgah in Thursday's JV game (shutout), Tuscola couldn't beat Pisgah in the Marine Corps Push-Up contest, Tuscola couldn't beat Pisgah in the 50-50 Jackpot and Tuscola couldn't beat Pisgah in the varsity game (first shutout of the Mounties since 2002).

You left out that a Pisgah graduate won the 50-50.

91, the fake punt was invited by tuscola's #6. If he was more concerned about playing football than trying to start a fight maybe that wouldn't have happened. Stay classy Hill
yes I know.... But don't let on like you were "takin it easy".. Its bullshit and you know it...

Reactions: Dogthathunts
Did I hear that correctly … Tuscola's quarterback has entered the transfer portal?

D/A.We always line up like we are going for two and if it's there we go for it.The fake punt was a great call . Thought the Tuscola defensive player was smart to interfere. Instead of big gain only 15 yd penalty. If all you have left is the fact that we only beat you by 14. Next year we might make it a bigger difference then you can gripe about us running up the score.

91, was it classy of tuscola to not let our coaches on top of the press box? Or the radio folks either? Or to put the team in a room so small not everyone would fit? Smooth move on your coaching staffs part to piss off the Bears before it even started. Not to mention the fact that in warm ups tuscola players standing on our sideline trying to entice our players. I guess 50 yards isn't enough to run drills. Typical big t
But whatever makes you feel better 91.
You really want to go there? As far as startin fights I don't see a problem... But I come from a different time than you snowflakes.

You're just making up bull when it comes to the sideline and enticing bull, I was there and seen nothing of the sort, both teams were on their side of the 50 but as usual you like to make excuses. Who cares where your locker is, that's what I would do to, you wanna talk about being snowflakes, maybe we should have put you up in the Biltmore for halftime, bunch of DA,s. And, no you haven't done that two point formation all season, I've been to both of Pisgahs games before this one and you didn't do it once, but I couldn't care less. Just like pisgah to say oh it should have been worse, how about that playoff game as a 1 seed, I guess you should have won that too, right? Get over yourselves, you have a nice streak going but you will be back on the losing end sooner than later, remember we did make it to the second round, and we weren't a 1 seed...LOL.

You're just making up bull when it comes to the sideline and enticing bull, I was there and seen nothing of the sort, both teams were on their side of the 50 but as usual you like to make excuses. Who cares where your locker is, that's what I would do to, you wanna talk about being snowflakes, maybe we should have put you up in the Biltmore for halftime, bunch of DA,s. And, no you haven't done that two point formation all season, I've been to both of Pisgahs games before this one and you didn't do it once, but I couldn't care less. Just like pisgah to say oh it should have been worse, how about that playoff game as a 1 seed, I guess you should have won that too, right? Get over yourselves, you have a nice streak going but you will be back on the losing end sooner than later, remember we did make it to the second round, and we weren't a 1 seed...LOL.
Well Mr football. We didn't line up in that formation at Murphy. I'll let you figure that out one coach. And yes they did line up in that formation against enka. You must have been looking at another game. Go ask your coaching staff to see the tape d.a.

You're just making up bull when it comes to the sideline and enticing bull,
Were you sitting on the Pisgah sideline? No you weren’t. The Tuscola players were standing in the black on the sideline running a drill right in front of our bench, right beside the cheerleaders and crowding the remaining people on the bench. But I figured out why they were doing it that way. They had to use the sideline to keep them in a straight line. The coach obviously didn’t think they could get in a straight line on the field without help.

Last edited:
Well Mr football. We didn't line up in that formation at Murphy. I'll let you figure that out one coach. And yes they did line up in that formation against enka. You must have been looking at another game. Go ask your coaching staff to see the tape d.a.
Yup, We made the same two point conversion against Enka. That was the play when #3 was injured. Actually, Red n Black, I don’t think the THS coaches bothered to watch the Enka film. If they did, then They should have stopped it when we ran it. Oh wait, the Tuscola defense didn’t stop anything we ran all night. My bad.

Last edited:
Boy the tuscolosers are sure having a hard time with the fact that no one in waynesworld can find an answer for the Bears Defense and the smaller overall but much tougher bears linemen. Just keep tossing pennies in the wishing well cause it doesn't look like its getting better anytime soon

91, if 1991 represents the year you graduated. You and I graduated the same year. Snowflake :D

If I remember right I believe pisgah went for two point conversion on the 1st td, last time we played in suckville. I could be wrong tho.

Last edited:
Sure the staff at tuscola has changed things. Changed the way they enter the field. Changed the way they warm up. Changed locker rooms . But one thing remains the same...y'all sure can't play football.

Are you talking about the swinging gate formation on the two point conversion? I wasn’t able to be there Friday due to work, but last Friday against Enka we used in after our first td. Levi Cagle ran towards the right corner on the end zone, with the line shifted left, and got it.

Are you talking about the swinging gate formation on the two point conversion? I wasn’t able to be there Friday due to work, but last Friday against Enka we used in after our first td. Levi Cagle ran towards the right corner on the end zone, with the line shifted left, and got it.
Couldn't be..DAMULL said it wasn't used. He was there and it..did..not..happen.

I think I hit a nerve! And I have a pretty good idea why you didn't run it against Murphy, did you forget, but I guess y'all think you should have scored 35 on them as well, right?

I think I hit a nerve! And I have a pretty good idea why you didn't run it against Murphy, did you forget, but I guess y'all think you should have scored 35 on them as well, right?
Long story short. You outta worry bout what your coach is doing or not doing
Not what formation ours is running.DA.

One big difference Murphy is good unlike Tuscola.

Good Lord. Taking the loss hard are we? I’m sorry we didn’t take your feelings into consideration Friday night. You’re acting like a candy ass. Maybe next year we can designate you a safe space under the away side, just in case the streak extends to 8. We will install you a crying towel rack and sanitary napkin dispenser.

Reactions: Ooooner
This is why Pisgah should have put a touchdown on the last drive.
They’re acting like we ran the score up on them. Has it gotten to the point where you need to ask the other team before the game how many points won’t hurt their feelings? For crying out loud, it was 14-0. Almost any team (well, maybe except for this years Mounties) can score, get an onside kick, and score again. It’s always a possibility. But then again, a simple field goal would have been enough Friday.

yes I know.... But don't let on like you were "takin it easy".. Its bullshit and you know it...

6a0133f30ae399970b0192ac042f59970d-800wi.jpg

Reactions: Ooooner
Guys don't pay yourselves on the back too hard. We suck badly and you only scored two touchdowns. You were playing the equivalent of the North Carolina school for the blind.

I'm done. Onward to the next game. See you animals next year. Heard Trump was flying in the game ball next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT